✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[INFO] Coldplay Concert At Wembley Stadium, London, UK - June 2016 (Multiple Dates)

Sparky

Do you please know how long it takes them to deliver the tickets on England?

I'm not sure. It seems like the most UK-members on this forum has received their tickets yet. I'll let you know when my friend in London does receive my ticket (they did get my information yesterday). Probably it will take about the same time for yours.

However, you can pick them up at the venue, though it's after the door open.

I hope it will work out for you! :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure. It seems like the most UK-members on this forum has received their tickets yet. I'll let you know when my friend in London does receive my ticket (they did get my information yesterday). Probably it will take about the same time for yours.

However, you can pick them up at the venue, though it's after the door open.

I hope it will work out for you! :)

Thanks a lot, I'm leaving England 11th of June and coming to London at night of 16th of June and want to go to stay in queue from early morning though. :D I hope ten works days would be enough if I order a ticket today :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If the Manchester concert is anything to go by, there were plenty of empty 'unreserved seats'. Many people will choose to stand at the stage rather than sit round the edge of the floor space. And many, many people only went into the concert just before 9pm - only interested in seeing CP.

I'm going on the 16th........ still waiting for my ticket. I only booked it last week. :fingersx:

Hi guys, do you know when ticketmasters is delivering the tickets? I´m going to Ibiza 11th of June and I´m worried I wouldn´t get a tickets in time as I will go straightly to London from Ibiza and plan to go on concert 16th of June :)

I ordered mine on November 29, and they have been with me since around May 9. I've got unreserved seating for 19 June.