✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay live in Offenbach Dec, 8th 2015, Free Tickets , Telekom Streetgigs

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice interview (I'm glad that I understand both English and German), the interviewer was a bit nervous I guess because he's a fan.

Best part was when Will said that they're like 4 husbands, aw.

Looking forward for the evening show :)

• Like 1

Nice interview (I'm glad that I understand both English and German), the interviewer was a bit nervous I guess because he's a fan.

Best part was when Will said that they're like 4 husbands, aw.

Looking forward for the evening show :)

Are you be able to translate the whole conversation because I'm curious right now haha

Are you be able to translate the whole conversation because I'm curious right now haha

I'm not a native English or German speaker, but I'll try to summarize the talk before the interview.

They didn't talk about anything new or special. They said that Coldplay has been together as a band for 15 years(?). All of them are (old and new) Coldplay fans and some of them have already seen them live. That guy interviewer saw them live like 4 times and was totally excited over xylobands and their live performances. (He and that women Moni even cried at the concert). He was also glad when Guy kinda confirmed Coldplay future plans. The girl interviewer hasn't been to their gig yet but saw their soundcheck today and she's also excited.

That would be it, I guess :D

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
They said that Coldplay has been together as a band for 15 years(?).

Actually, they were talking about Up&Up, which the band said took 15 years to make/accomplish [emoji6]

I'm not a native English or German speaker, but I'll try to summarize the talk before the interview.

They didn't talk about anything new or special. They said that Coldplay has been together as a band for 15 years(?). All of them are (old and new) Coldplay fans and some of them have already seen them live. That guy interviewer saw them live like 4 times and was totally excited over xylobands and their live performances. (He and that women Moni even cried at the concert). He was also glad when Guy kinda confirmed Coldplay future plans. The girl interviewer hasn't been to their gig yet but saw their soundcheck today and she's also excited.

That would be it, I guess :D

Thank you for clarifying! :D

It feels so strange... Offenbach and so Coldplay are only 20 minutes from here but unfortunately I haven't won the tickets...

If I had come home from work earlier I'd have tried to go there anyway...

But better the radio / video stram than nothing