✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay live in Offenbach Dec, 8th 2015, Free Tickets , Telekom Streetgigs

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The meet and greet was so short because Chris was sick and everything was postponed. His sign is missing :/

We did not have time to make your own pictures. So it was a little bit disappointing. The boys were extremely nice. Johnny loves our Pen :D During the concert I had eye contact with Chris and cool we made special moves and he has shown in my direction. YES! let me in the faith! :D

So a really nice concert but the M&G was disappointing.

• Like 1

The meet and greet was so short because Chris was sick and everything was postponed. His sign is missing :/

We did not have time to make your own pictures. So it was a little bit disappointing. The boys were extremely nice. Johnny loves our Pen :D During the concert I had eye contact with Chris and cool we made special moves and he has shown in my direction. YES! let me in the faith! :D

So a really nice concert but the M&G was disappointing.

What do mean by "his sign is missing"?

• 2 months later...
Hi, can anybody help me where to find the gig as a video data? I think it was online in the downlaod center for about two or three month, but unfortunaley I can't find it anymore.

I don't think this gig was streamed anywhere so I don't think there's a recording of it (but I may be wrong). I've just searched and I can't find a multimedia thread either.