✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello i am a new fan ;)

cherylho

Hi there I am Cheryl and I'm from Hong Kong. :)

Yellow was the first Coldplay song I've heard yet it is their latest album Ghost Stories that really made me fell in love with the band.

I was very moved by their lyrics and their melancholy/ introspective styles.

Afterwards i began listening to more of their songs and realized I love their upbeat/ louder(?) songs equally. I also enjoy the magic they bring to the stage (though I've never been to any of their shows :'(

Anyways hoping to learn more about the band here and very looking forward to their new release!! :D

• Like 1

• Administrators

Yellow was the first Coldplay song I've heard yet it is their latest album Ghost Stories that really made me fell in love with the band.

Afterwards i began listening to more of their songs and realized I love their upbeat/ louder(?) songs equally. I also enjoy the magic they bring to the stage (though I've never been to any of their shows :'(

Anyways hoping to learn more about the band here and very looking forward to their new release!! :D

Welcome Cheryl, you came to the right place :) Trust me, you will love the new album!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Cheryl! Hope you enjoy the new album and era :)

• 2 weeks later...