[2016-05-27] Estadi Olímpic, Barcelona, Spain

S.@.m.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the last of the pictures in the Live blog:

blog-1-59.jpg

23:45. What. A. Night. I can remember hearing as far back as Viva that the crowds in Barcelona were among the best in the world, and they certainly lived up to their billing over these last two days. There was an amazing, life-affirming atmosphere out there this evening.

Coldplay are very lucky to have fans like you folks. Thank you to everyone for your support and for taking part in the live blog – we’ve had literally hundreds of emails from all around the world today.

To borrow the title of one of tonight’s songs, See You Soon. A

blog-1-60.jpg

blog-1-61.jpg

Has someone found, the video when Chris introduces J, W and G? it always makes me laugh, I watched the one from the first night but i cant find the yesterday intro. [emoji20]

Norys

i have that one, but i didn't uploaded yet.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Since I went to this concert I've been looking for videos of the show, I'm kinda obsessed haha! It was incredible... if I could I would stop the time in that night forever... those ones who have seen our guys on live must know what I mean ;)

Today I've found this video and I think it's an amazing compilation, you should see it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=bhYcPkYNW_c;list=LLNUoM9GlusRrK5UfxH-MWeQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yesterday I uploaded some of my own photos to the official website... and today Coldplay has also updated the timeline of this particular show. Beautiful coincidences :)

In case you didn't see them yet, you should take a look. There are a lot of amazing pictures like these ones:

[ATTACH=full]5634[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5635[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5636[/ATTACH]

http://timeline.coldplay.com/estadi-olimpic/