✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-12-15] Coldplay to perform on The Voice Finale

Sam Hunt, Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Weeknd, Missy Performing On “The Voice” Finale

NBC's season nine "The Voice" finale will feature Sam Hunt, Justin Bieber, Coldplay, The Weeknd, and Missy Elliott.

Tuesday night, NBC revealed which four contestants will be in the running for this season’s “The Voice” trophy.

Wednesday morning, it revealed five acts that will be performing on the season finale.

Per NBC, the December 15 finale will feature performances by Sam Hunt, Justin Bieber, Coldplay, The Weeknd, and Missy Elliott. Additional performers may be confirmed in the coming days.

On the heels of his Best New Artist Grammy nomination, Hunt will perform his current radio single “Break Up In A Small Town.” Bieber will sing “Sorry,” while Coldplay will showcase “Adventure Of A Lifetime.”

Joined by “The Voice” coach Pharrell, Missy will perform her comeback single “WTF (Where They From).” The Weeknd will perform a medley of “Earned It,” “The Hills,” and “Can’t Feel My Face.”

Barrett Baber, Emily Ann Roberts, Jordan Smith, and Jeffery Austin represent this year’s “The Voice” finalists.

Source

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">JUST ANNOUNCED: Our biggest <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/VoiceFinale?src=hash">#VoiceFinale</a> EVER! With performances from... <a href="https://t.co/MxpdBinavy">pic.twitter.com/MxpdBinavy</a></p>— The Voice (@NBCTheVoice) <a href="[MEDIA=twitter]674668905818796032[/MEDIA]">December 9, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'll be watching. The pre-show recap of the whole season starts in about 15 minutes. Then in 1hr 15 mins, the actual show will start.

However, that is the way it is in my time zone (Mountain Time), so I could be an hour behind the actual show (Eastern/Central Time).