✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New European dates 2017?

Kamili

I think the Belgian crowd will be less noisy. [emoji1]

I'm aiming for Germany, France and maybe Ireland too.

Apparently there is a rumour that the Belgian concert will be around 14-16/6.

Uh oh. I hope the German date(s) are not in early-mid June. I am likely out of the country in the week around June 8.

But I think it's too soon to worry now. :)

Wow, you wanna go to four dates again ? You're gonna break a record !

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh. I hope the German date(s) are not in early-mid June. I am likely out of the country in the week around June 8.

But I think it's too soon to worry now. :)

Wow, you wanna go to four dates again ? You're gonna break a record !

Another rumour was Lyon on 7/6.

I also think they will play in Paris.

And those are my optimistic plans. I hope to do a few besides Belgium.

Do you think they will visit more European countries appart from those which appeared on the gif? I wanted them to visit Spain again but I understand they don't return here (think they don't have so much fans here compared to other countries), but think it's weird they don't come back to England for example...

Do you think they will visit more European countries appart from those which appeared on the gif? I wanted them to visit Spain again but I understand they don't return here (think they don't have so much fans here compared to other countries), but think it's weird they don't come back to England for example...

They could do something like they did in the US. First release big weekend stadium dates and then later release smaller arena weekday dates.

• Like 1

Bummer, I really was looking forward to go to London again.

Wales (Cardiff probably) is much harder to travel to.

Dublin is a nice alternative though. [emoji4]

To be fair, they haven't been here for 13 years, and they go to England lots :laugh4:

Cardiff is a lovely place these days, it's a great city. Plus there's a crazy golf course in the shopping centre. Going to Dublin is a good option too.

To be fair, they haven't been here for 13 years, and they go to England lots :laugh4:

Cardiff is a lovely place these days, it's a great city. Plus there's a crazy golf course in the shopping centre. Going to Dublin is a good option too.

Travelling and hotels are so expensive for Dublin and Cardiff.

Seems like everyone is booking a hotel room on booking.com [emoji16]

I'm going to see them in Frankfurt!!!

Do you know how I can get access to the presale of the tickets?

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

I wanted to ask the same question. Fan Presale already starts on Wed, but they didn't give us any code ?

I want FOS Links this time, if it is affordable...

• Like 1

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

I wanted to ask the same question. Fan Presale already starts on Wed, but they didn't give us any code ?

I already have a hotel room in Frankfurt.

I think I have to buy a ticket too. [emoji1]

Prices for standing are 81€ in Brussels and 67.50 € in Paris. So I suspect something like those.

But there are also early entry tickets for Frankfurt.

Did you registrate for the early sale on Ticketmaster.de?

• Like 1

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

I think I have to buy a ticket too. [emoji1]

Prices for standing are 81€ in Brussels and 67.50 € in Paris. So I suspect something like those.

But there are also early entry tickets for Frankfurt.

Did you registrate for the early sale on Ticketmaster.de?

Oh for real?? Then we'll all be in Frankfurt, it'll be so great!:D This time I'll also be able to arrive early:D

I'll be trying to get FOS tickets cause I really want to be front row. Are you all going to FOS links? Cause then I'll try to get to the same side.

Yes, I signed up on ticketmaster. But as far as I understood it you don't get a code, you can just access the presale when you're signed up, right?

Where can you see the prices ??

Really ?

@flockofbirds222 - I would go for FOS Links, yes, if it is affordable. I'd love to be front row for once as well but I heard there is early entry too, I am not sure how all this works...so you can't make it to front row/catwalk probably if you're not early entry?

Also, it's a Friday instead of a weekend date, odd idn't it ? I hope I can take that day off....

Oh for real?? Then we'll all be in Frankfurt, it'll be so great!

Coming soon:

I Ran Away (German Live EP)

Tracklist:

1. I Ran Away (Live from the queue in front of Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt)

2. I Ran Away? (Acoustic live from the queue in front of Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt)

2. I Ran Away+ (feat. random people queuing up, live from the neverending queue in front of Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt)

2. I Ran Away [Reprise] (still live from the queue in front of Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, sigh)

Bonus tracks for Japanese release only:

5. I Ran Away [Reverse]

6. I Ran Away [X Marks The Spot Remix]

Pre-order the next release from the acclaimed I Ran Away Project now !

To pre-order, simply go to ticketmaster.de on October 5th starting at 10 am and buy FOS Frankfurt tickets for Nie, flockofbirds222 and I ran away !

:D

• Like 5

@flockofbirds222 - I would go for FOS Links, yes, if it is affordable. I'd love to be front row for once as well but I heard there is early entry too, I am not sure how all this works...so you can't make it to front row/catwalk probably if you're not early entry?

Also, it's a Friday instead of a weekend date, odd idn't it ? I hope I can take that day off....

I have no idea about the early entry stuff tbh. It would be really unfair if only the people with early entry tickets would get the chance to be front row.

But since I live really close to Frankfurt and probably don't have anything else to do that day there is no reason why I wouldn't try it.

Coming soon:

Tracklist:

2. I Ran Away? (Acoustic live from the queue in front of Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt)

2. I Ran Away+ (feat. random people queuing up, live from the neverending queue in front of Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt)

2. I Ran Away [Reprise] (still live from the queue in front of Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, sigh)

5. I Ran Away [Reverse]

To pre-order, simply go to ticketmaster.de on October 5th starting at 10 am and buy FOS Frankfurt tickets for Nie, flockofbirds222 and I ran away !

OMG[emoji23] [emoji23]

This just made my day[emoji23]

• Like 1

Coming soon:

Tracklist:

5. I Ran Away [Reverse]

Whahaha. I just spilled my orange juice while reading this.

About the hotel room:

I wanted to make sure that a have one close by the stadium. And I can cancel it without charges if I can't make it after all.

About the early tickets:

I think I have read that those ticket holders get in first. Then the other GA ticket holders. There isn't a separation on the seating plan. In Brussels it was only on 1 side. If I remember well it was on Guy's side.

In Brussels you have A and B where A is Guy's.

• Like 1

Finland needs to be a tour stop. Long time coming... a head full of dreams is doing really well here. Uup

Agree 100%...the tour programs for the past 2 tours have mentions that they would like to come to Finland...so, the band is more than welcome!!!!

• Like 1