✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New European dates 2017?

Kamili

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

what do you think of other european dates? I know that nobody knows, but what do you think of another countries which were not included until now? I HOPE for some other country!!!!

If you look at the tour schedule for the Mylo Tour, which already has a lot of similarities to the AHFOD-tour, it had some gigs in Europe in May/June 2012 - like how they gonna tour in Europe this early summer. Then they went to the U.S. - so we should expect the U.S. dates being around the second half of the summer, like July and August. Yet, they haven't announced any shows in Portugal, Italy, Poland and France, and a couple of big cities such as Madrid, Frankfurt and Munich still have no shows. So I really think that they will return to Europe in September/October, like how they did during the Mylo tour. They will just finish their U.S.-shows at first. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Yet, they haven't announced any shows in Portugal, Italy, Poland and France, and a couple of big cities such as Madrid, Frankfurt and Munich still have no shows.

Really? That gives me hope for a show in Portugal. Thought the European tour was closed. But since they mentioned that they wanted to do a big tour, this doesn't really seem like a big tour.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys! I have a doubt... do you think Coldplay will continue their tour in Europe in 2017? I know they've already have visited so many countries this year, but I was wondering if they would return in a second leg in Europe the next year, just like they did in MX or Viva tour. Do you think this could be possible? Or this time it's gonna be different? I'd wish so much to see them again on live... it was like a dream and I'd love to live it again.

Greetings from Spain!

• Like 1

Hi guys! I have a doubt... do you think Coldplay will continue their tour in Europe in 2017? I know they've already have visited so many countries this year, but I was wondering if they would return in a second leg in Europe the next year, just like they did in MX or Viva tour. Do you think this could be possible? Or this time it's gonna be different? I'd wish so much to see them again on live... it was like a dream and I'd love to live it again.

Greetings from Spain!

chris did say that they will come to paris in 2017, along with many other hints during several concerts regarding other venues so far. and the band have said that this tour is about 1.5 or more years. so i think coldplay will have more dates in europe.

• Like 4

That guy who brought me backstage at Manchester said "all the way through next year", so if they're touring till the end of 2017 they'll probably come back for another European leg :)

I'm pretty sure there are going to be arena dates, can't remember where it was pretty much said... You went backstage?! What did you do?!

I'm pretty sure there are going to be arena dates, can't remember where it was pretty much said... You went backstage?! What did you do?!

Hopefully do more dates in the UK as well, and in a few more cities than just three....

Shot the introduction video for the Manchester gigs :) didn't meet the band tho

• Like 2

Or maybe festivals like Rock Werchter (Werchter Boutique / Werchter Classic) in Belgium [emoji4]

But I'd rather have them playing in Het Sportpaleis

Yeah I think they'll do a bunch of big festivals next summer

I think they put a lot of effort into creating scene and effects, xylobands, so around 50 gigs seems not enough. But MX has around 80 (not including festivals), so I hope guys at least would add some additional European leg(s), considering only 20 shows there. But you never know (see how they cancel SA MX leg).

• Like 1

chris did say that they will come to paris in 2017, along with many other hints during several concerts regarding other venues so far. and the band have said that this tour is about 1.5 or more years. so i think coldplay will have more dates in europe.

I hope so! Also, don't know where to post this but in some of their other shows I've seen a lot of fans waiting by their hotel for pictures and autographs and Coldplay always come out to meet them. Do people do that over here? (Not to sound stalkery! just genuinely wondered if anyone over in the UK does that before a show)

yeah but I have a good feeling they might release some sort of EP for next year . Like they did with Prospkets March , they released that before they started their first stadium shows and right in the middle of their two year tour .

• Like 2

I think it's a given that they will do another European leg. The question is for how long will it be and where (i.e. breadth of locations and venues). After seeing them at Wembley I'm kind of hoping they'll do arenas, but I think I'd be happy for anything, so long as it's near to where I live (i.e. North West England).

• Like 2

I think it's a given that they will do another European leg. The question is for how long will it be and where (i.e. breadth of locations and venues). After seeing them at Wembley I'm kind of hoping they'll do arenas, but I think I'd be happy for anything, so long as it's near to where I live (i.e. North West England).

Yeah, we'll see which countries they decide to visit (or revisit). I think they'll come back to UK and France for sure, but what about the rest of the countries? It's a mystery... I'll be looking forward to release of new dates!!

• Like 1