✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy Berryman's Teeth

AMDB9

So I always notice Guy's teeth in his pictures. I know he's definitely had some work done on them, but I am not sure what kind of work.

When did Guy go from having teeth like this 99ca6f8a8cc1555d8ea35db6740f461a.jpg (not the best picture, I know)

....to having teeth like this? 3d8d7448102b71237e1072d9b38c7975.jpg

It makes me think he got dentures or something, but then there are pictures of him where his teeth look like they are in between the two pictures above....e6221a11427a050e0fa397968b435729.jpg

So what do you guys think? Dentures? Caps/crowns on his teeth? Guy evolving into his final form?

Let me know!

• Like 4

Soon he will get steel fangs, steel jaws, neural upgrades and the natural ability to astral project on command and have premonitions. (In the future you may see pictures of him with weird cables and wires on the back of his neck.)

He is The Ultimate Lifeform. Maybe he was created in a lab in a space station? Maybe he used to be an angsty brooding loner (maybe this is why he broods a lot) who thought his only purpose was to protect a girl who became his one true love? Maybe he was ejected to Earth after he failed his mission to protect her and was forced to assimilate with other normal human life. He may look like a normal, introverted, soft spoken, aesthetically pleasing bassist, but he probably suffers from the depression of being unable to move on from his past...

*this is the plot to an actual video game lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BWKdhtY.gif

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
Update!

Chris might have just answered my question during last night's concert in Detroit.

Take a listen to the last part of this story of Guy Berryman.

https://m.soundcloud.com/coldplayingpodcast/the-story-of-guy

Chris said that being in Coldplay gave Guy the money to get his beautiful teeth.

So what do you think? Joke or real?

At first I thought it was a joke... But you never know maybe Chris was making fun of Guy for getting beautiful teeth[emoji16]

• Like 1