✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Donate to The Coldplaying $1.36 Project!

stephen

Done!

Great cause

Edit: not sure why it isn't working for me. Just got an email that my credit card is invalid (I just used it few hours ago) I tried another card and it didn't work either. I tried donating a symbolic $1.36 but the page was stuck, so I changed it to $2 and it worked but still getting the payment error. I will call my bank tomorrow, it's 1am, and try again.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

I recieved an error message when I tried to donate yesterday. I tried again today and the same thing happened. I sent an email to Just Giving and they said they were "closed" for the holidays and will only be back on by Tuesday. And I won't be at home for the next week, so I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to donate :/

• 1 month later...

I don't know where to put it so I'm gonna ask it here.

I saw the tweet about the COLDPLAYING CHARITY T-SHIRT and found the site where to order the t-shirts.

The available sizes go from S - XXXL.

I have the feeling that these are different from sizes we have in my country. [emoji1]

Is it possible to give the measurements?

I suggest you put the link to the order page here too because it is not easy to find.

On the app it isn't in the list of articles.

I only found it again after digging in all my Coldplaying tweets. And then I saw it was pinned at the Twitter account. [emoji1]

• 4 months later...
A new member here, just browsing through different parts of the forum and just came across this now, super late, but this is a great thing. Donated!

Be sure to tell [uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER] about your donation so he gives you the Charity Donator tag! You should have put your forum username in the form you had to fill out to donate...

I was planning on donating, and I probably will, but have you guys ([uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER] and staff members involved) decided on a charity for next year?

I'd like to suggest Bono's charity (RED) which helps fight AIDS but you can choose whatever you want.

The charity website is http://red.org and you can donate by going to http://red.org/donate. I might donate, but if you decide on this charity for next year, I'd donate then.

Whatever you want! I'm just making a suggestion.