✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Donate to The Coldplaying $1.36 Project!

stephen

• Administrators

Thanks for taking the time to visit the Coldplaying $1.36 project page!

JYtB2A6.jpg

Donate: https://www.justgiving.com/Coldplaying136

Please leave your forum name to receive the "Charity Donator" badge!

For this instalment of the $1.36 project, we are donating to the Make-A-Wish Foundation! Make A Wish grants the wishes of children aged between 3 and 17 years living with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. A wish granted is true magic for the child, providing respite from their normal routines of hospitals, doctors and treatment.

"We believe a wish can have a lasting impact on a child's life. A wish can create moments of joy - and memories that last a life-time."

All we ask if for you to donate $1.36 (or other currencies) or more. This will have a huge impact on someones life!

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

• Like 5

Guest diogo_sg
Thank you :)

Thank YOU and Coldplaying for reviving such an amazing cause. This will be the first time I donate money to a charity organisation and doing it with Coldplaying will make it even more special ;)

• Administrators
Hi Stephen, quick question about donating

Do you leave your forum username or your actual name and is it a one time donation or are you signing on to a continuous direct debit scheme?

You can leave your real name in the name section and your forum username in the message section or just put your username in the name section. It is a one time donation!

• Administrators
Done! I'm so happy to be part of it :)

Thank you so much and everything you do for Coldplaying :)

I just donated a small amount, perhaps if everyone did the same that would be amazing! :dance:

Thank you so much Sheila! Every little bit of money will help :)

1.36 holds a special place in my heart

In that whenever I get in my car my phone decides it wants to play it because it's alphanumerically at the top of the list

Wow thank you so much for the huge donation!! I can assure you that your money will go a long way!

• Like 3

great cause but it needs more promotion because of the low traffic on the forum nowadays. How about sending an email to all the registered members like the ones being sent on Christmas or something? More promotion on social media platforms?

• 2 weeks later...

and again, i just have to bring up this issue with sharing one of my recent stories about syria refugees, migrant's centers next to eu border...i apologize in advance if these words could offend anyone, anyhow, it was not my intention at all...so here we go, it was written few months ago and sorry for my english it's not my mother tongue

Migrants

I was trying to refrain, and to refrain again, meditating with myself, but sometimes it’s just not possible and one have to speak out. Loudly. My job put me in a situation to visit Migrant detention center in north Serbia, small place called Kanjiza. It is nearest spot to EU, right next to the border with Hungary. I was hard-heart, trying not to give in on my previous decision to stay cool, not to intervene. But, God damn it, once a journalist will always be a journalist, no matter what. So, I could choose: either to swallow truth, not to speak up, stay still, silent or…to “spit it” and say it. Loudly. I saw it, I saw everything, all sides of the story, I was fully aware of everything, even though to ignore all images, scenes, signs…but no, i could not ignore it. It is impossible to ignore it.

It’s horrible, complete sadness, desperation, chaos on all sides… Such a cruel reality over there, all involved sides with no masks moving around with absolute no idea what to do, how to react, or what is right or what is wrong. And thousands of people lost, but dedicated to move forward, not backward. Where to go back?! Maybe eventually they would, but where, for what?! It’s not just Syria… It’s a life story of all desperate people being sick of crazy life conditions, unreal circumstances, lost, pain, blood, poorness, but most of all NO FUTURE, and at the end of a day it implicates NO HOPE. When hope is gone, than it’s the end!

And it’s scary … it’s horrible, because I saw this before, and I know for sure I’ll see it even more again. Too many refugees, immigrants, legal or illegal migrants, camps, detention centers, tents, dirty abandoned halls and schools full with poor people… There were too many for last few decades.

First of all, it’s smelly, bad smell, the air stinks, and everything stinks, camps, buses, people and most of all politics! Even more stinks that ridiculous theory of the Great powers which are constantly creating more and more collateral victims, damages, suffering and all of that completely unnecessary. All that just because of some imaginary politics of a Great good that did not brought nothing good to anyone.

Even more horrifying is the fact that all this is just calm before the storm. Huge storm…. just an intro of Carmina Burana.

In a meanwhile, retarded Donald Trump is living climax of a typical American idiocy, autistic introspective Putin is counting his currency Ruble and Russian GDP, while US puppet the Ottoman Empire is doing all to prepare new wave of Kurds migrants and refugees to start moving this autumn.

Could you just imagine what it would be like in all those migrant camp’s sites or centers with blood clashes enemy migrants, fighting among each other during the day, and being target like in some Delta force gaming at night. Jesus!

Merkel of justice will continue to play her Big Mother role explaining to everyone that her neo-Nazi child is only a teenager under hormones. And us? Balkans? As always throughout history, we will play our role of military border guards of Maria Theresa Empress of Austro-Hungary, the Hapsburg Dynasty. And we will be playing this role proudly since it’s obviously the only thing we know how to do and we’ll be just so grateful to get an award or nickname Lala.

[ATTACH=full]4226[/ATTACH]