✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-21] Scottrade Center, St. Louis, MO

jc90

Good evening. We are very pleased to announce that the band will perform 12 U.S. arena shows alongside this summer’s U.S. stadium tour. Tickets for the new arena dates go on general sale at 10am local time on Friday, April 15 from Ticketmaster (apart from Detroit, which will be on sale at 10am on Saturday, April 16).

We’re also very happy to confirm that singer-songwriter Alessia Cara will be the main support at all the U.S. shows, with Foxes opening at all of the shows between July 16 and August 6.

So is this the only US date with a GA floor? Interesting.

I noticed that as well, but I'm sure it will change when tickets go on sale. It even says under the picture that it's a general stage set up and may change without notice.

I can't wait any longer for Canadian dates, and STL has the cheapest airfare from me, so I'm going to try and gets seats for this show. Hopefully something good will come up in the presale tomorrow!

So is this the only US date with a GA floor? Interesting.

I noticed that as well. I plan on going for GA tickets if I can get them in time. Any tips for GA seats?

I noticed that as well, but I'm sure it will change when tickets go on sale. It even says under the picture that it's a general stage set up and may change without notice.

I can't wait any longer for Canadian dates, and STL has the cheapest airfare from me, so I'm going to try and gets seats for this show. Hopefully something good will come up in the presale tomorrow!

If you can make it, let me know! I'm hoping we can at least get a few people from Coldplaying to meetup at the concert!

I don't like the info available on the floor plan for this venue. Some of the other ones you can see where the row numbers go to and the seat # direction, etc. Also, as of today the flight price has gone up, so now I'm not sure which show to go to. I'm going to wait for general ticket sales and see what I can get...

I'll be two rows in front of you @getithom ! Does anyone know if they'll put those VIP tickets up at regular price at any time? I know they do that usually for other bands, cause if so I'm going to try and exchange my tickets sometime in June.

Awesome! Maybe we'll see each other there! As far as the VIP tickets, the only thing I would imagine dropping price would be through StubHub or somewhere similar. I actually saw Section A, Row 24 the other day for a price that wasn't totally overpriced.

• 1 month later...

Hi all! Just a heads up, Ticketmaster has made a ton of the VIP seats available for the regular price, so if you call you can exchange for better tickets! I'm now in Section A row 11 instead of Section C row 33! The farthest forward seats I saw are row 8

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all! Just a heads up, Ticketmaster has made a ton of the VIP seats available for the regular price, so if you call you can exchange for better tickets! I'm now in Section A row 11 instead of Section C row 33! The farthest forward seats I saw are row 8

Ah man, if only my tickets weren't resale tickets! I'm still in Section C, Row 25, but I think I'll stick with them since I'll probably be really close to the C-stage. Thanks for letting us know!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I ended up with an extra pair of tickets that I don't need.

Scottrade Center - 7/21, section 105 row D, seats 7 and 8.

I'm willing to sell the pair of tickets for $200, because I would really like to get rid of them and at least get something back :).

I'm still going to this show, so I can either give these ones to you in person before the show or we can work something else out. Let me know!