✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplay Domino

flockofbirds222

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO A Ghost sounds very cold, like a winter night in the countryside or something. That for some reason I associate with a lot of Coldplay songs... whereas Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas for me feels very warm and feels an indoor song. Both nighttime songs, yet I feel Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas is in a way slightly even happy sounding (still very slow) yet A Ghost is pure melancholic beauty.

Both sublime, though. It should be a crime they left A Ghost behind and not even made a B-sde -- woah, like come on Coldplay, I never even thought of that till now. One of their greatest tracks and it isn't even a B-side?!!! Like come on....

Okay, on to the actual game now: Death And All His Friends. Death is linked with ghosts.

A Ghost sounds very "warm" to me, actually, I don't associate it with cold at all.

Coldplay songs that I associate with cold would be Violet Hill, Death and all his friends, a lot of Ghost Stories, Army of One, Fun,...

• Like 1

A Ghost sounds very "warm" to me, actually, I don't associate it with cold at all.

Coldplay songs that I associate with cold would be Violet Hill, Death and all his friends, a lot of Ghost Stories, Army of One, Fun,...

It sounds the opposite for me, to me it sounds very cold... interesting how we can hear the same thing but recieve such different vibes from it! :)

But we can both agree that it's a very good song.

I agree on Violet Hill. Death And All His Friends somewhat but not winter cold for me... Ghost Stories I agree with (I think everyone agrees here, it's so weird. AHFOD should have been released right before the summer, Ghost Stories should have been the one released in December. Not the other way round. :P) I don't associate Fun or Army Of One with cold. Well maybe Fun a little touch actually...

I'll just find another way to link off of DAAHF:

Prospekt's March/Poppyfields - "people burying their dead..."

• 4 weeks later...
(Going for the 4242 emoji6.png )

But please don't stop posting after you reach it ! You're one of my favorite Coldplaying members to interact with (and what would we do in the Guess Coldplay Song thread without you... :D)

White Shadows (white snow - white shadows)

But please don't stop posting after you reach it ! You're one of my favorite Coldplaying members to interact with (and what would we do in the Guess Coldplay Song thread without you...

Awwww :jbcm: (btw, did that smiley change?)

I'll probably won't even notice when I get to that point because on the app the number doesn't show. :D

Charlie Brown

When I was a young boy I tried to listen -> Took a car downtown where the lost boys meet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...