✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplay Domino

flockofbirds222

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ha I knew that would be the next one, Christmas Lights takes elements from Wedding Bells :D

Coldplay's cover of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas". Such a beautiful and warm song, their Parachutes area really shined through in that style of music. The link is obvious. :D

• Like 1

A Ghost - it gives off that same vibe !

IMO A Ghost sounds very cold, like a winter night in the countryside or something. That for some reason I associate with a lot of Coldplay songs... whereas Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas for me feels very warm and feels an indoor song. Both nighttime songs, yet I feel Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas is in a way slightly even happy sounding (still very slow) yet A Ghost is pure melancholic beauty.

Both sublime, though. It should be a crime they left A Ghost behind and not even made a B-sde -- woah, like come on Coldplay, I never even thought of that till now. One of their greatest tracks and it isn't even a B-side?!!! Like come on....

Okay, on to the actual game now: Death And All His Friends. Death is linked with ghosts.