✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Share Your Everglow / What Do Coldplay & AHFODlive mean to YOU? (Letters To Coldplay)

Bojo

Hi guys!! :happy2: ,

Here you can share your thoughts, feelings, impressions and emotions and basically EVERYTHING you took home with you after AHFODlive2016. I know how unique is each and everybody's experience,

So Please Tell Us About Your Everglow!

Here is mine. I made a little picture and put together a few words as tribute to the 2 of the most amazing nights I've had in my life @ Wembley on the 15th & 16th June. I know no words can describe what's it like being there, but I hope this comes close :) A million thanks to every single fan for being who you are and to Coldplay for being my greatest inspiration. United, we make something special. :love:

Dear Coldplay and every single fan,

I am lost for words to express the celestial energy I felt as every beating heart at Wembley was glowing in the dark. For two hours, the world stopped, we got lost and then got found, we could be who we are. Oh, diamond in the rough, sent from up above, the hardest part was letting go, but the light that you gave us will forever & always be with us wherever we go and make us go up and up and up. You make us believe in love. <3

♪♫♪ See you soon ♪♫♪ ,

Bojo :wings:

13517497_1011218078927302_8001254899766588832_o.jpg

I have so much more of this magic to share with you guys soon :heart:

• Like 3

I saw them for the first time in my life exactly 3 weeks ago in Gelsenkirchen.

It was just unbelievable, I'd pick my personal highlight but every second of the show was my highlight:D

At the beginning it was just so overwhelming to see the guys in real life, not just in videos or photos. The whole show was just a explosion of colour, happiness and togetherness.

Tbh I had expected to have really bad post-concert-depression after it was over, but I don't at all, in fact I'm happier than ever. And i realized thy at it wouldn't make sense if not, how could the most amazing day in my life ever make me sad?

They just mean so much to me and it was my dream come true to finally see them live.

Even though AHDOD musically is not my favorite album I more and more start to realize that it's really significant to me and represents the way I feel about life pretty well.

I was never a overly happy or optimistic person, but thanks to coldplay I now am.

One of my favorite songs right now is Amazing Day, I used to not like it so much when I first heard but now I have it on replay all the time and I think it's mostly because of its lyrics.

Coldplay make me see the spark in the sea of grey and what they gave me will everglow.

They made me see that it's not that much you really need to be happy, you just need to see the good in the little things of life and not the bad.

I love them so much it hurts:P

• Like 4

I saw them for the first time in my life exactly 3 weeks ago in Gelsenkirchen.

It was just unbelievable, I'd pick my personal highlight but every second of the show was my highlight:D

At the beginning it was just so overwhelming to see the guys in real life, not just in videos or photos. The whole show was just a explosion of colour, happiness and togetherness.

Tbh I had expected to have really bad post-concert-depression after it was over, but I don't at all, in fact I'm happier than ever. And i realized thy at it wouldn't make sense if not, how could the most amazing day in my life ever make me sad?

They just mean so much to me and it was my dream come true to finally see them live.

Even though AHDOD musically is not my favorite album I more and more start to realize that it's really significant to me and represents the way I feel about life pretty well.

I was never a overly happy or optimistic person, but thanks to coldplay I now am.

One of my favorite songs right now is Amazing Day, I used to not like it so much when I first heard but now I have it on replay all the time and I think it's mostly because of its lyrics.

Coldplay make me see the spark in the sea of grey and what they gave me will everglow.

They made me see that it's not that much you really need to be happy, you just need to see the good in the little things of life and not the bad.

I love them so much it hurts:P

That's absolutely beautiful! I totally agree, I did feel some sadness, but the grandness of everything that just happened took over :) Coldplay give me hope, give me reason. I believe that all the amazing people I met and am still meeting on here are what makes half of my experience, as they are a living, breathing example of all the stories Coldplay sing about! I now love each and every song from each and every album as they all speak different truths, but one of the songs I especially love is Amazing day as well :happy2: Coldplay get to me with their amazing melodies, but it is the lyrics that really win me over :) Especially the AHFOD album which mirrors my world perfectly!

Thank you so much for that! What a unique story! :happy2:

• Like 2

I believe that all the amazing people I met and am still meeting on here are what makes half of my experience, as they are a living, breathing example of all the stories Coldplay sing about!

I totally agree! I still get surprised by how nice everyone in this fandom is, I never felt so at home, even though I don't know any of you in real life.

It's so awesome that coldplay bring together so many people by being so nice and caring.

• Like 2

I totally agree! I still get surprised by how nice everyone in this fandom is, I never felt so at home, even though I don't know any of you in real life.

It's so awesome that Coldplay bring together so many people by being so nice and caring.

I feel at home as well and I felt absolutely the same way in the queue!<3 If somebody told me that I was going to meet such wonderful people I wouldn't believe them, had I not seen it with my eyes! I made friends with such amazing people! Some of them were going to all 4 Wembley gigs and even more! Some flew all he way from Singapore, others knew every single line of Coldplay's lyrics!!! Some were actully introducing Coldplay on stage and will continue to do so till the end of the tour! <3 Some I owe a lot to as they are responsible for the existence of this very forum! :happy2: Some had the most amazing and fascinating stories, huge collections, been to many many gigs, but all of them are wonderful people! Love the people I met there, love the people on here, love, love, love, haha! :happy2: I call it magic. ♪♫♪ You should definitely meet up with some fans next time you go!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Great thread! I think I can't find the right words to describe what I felt in my AHFOD concert, but at least I will try...

For me everything happened very fast, and when it was all over I couldn't believe I had just lived that incredible night. Next morning I was like: "Is this really happened? Is this wasn't a dream?". Even today I keep having this thought, every day I'd wish to live all that magic again. Sometimes I think I didn't know to appreciate good enough all the experience and I blame myself for that. I think I may have this post-concert depression, but fortunately I don't always feel like that. Other days I just think: "I made my dream come true, be happy about that!". And probably I did enjoy my concert, but maybe my excitement eclipsed the rest of the emotions... have to say when I woke up next morning all my body hurt because during the concert I was jumping and singing and moving like crazy :laugh3: So maybe that's the definitive proof I need to be sure I really enjoyed that night :)

I also have to say this CP concert gave me hope. Before that night I was completely lost, but this wonderful experience opened my eyes and made me believe in my dreams again. Since I went to the concert I feel like everything's possible. I don't know if I'm explaining myself, hope you guys understand what I'm talking about :cheesy:

• Like 1