Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coldplay lyrics game

Featured Replies

Float like an eagle, fall like the RAIN

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 234.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • An empty house is not  a home    Wait a minute... ._.

  • The Jordanator
    The Jordanator

    Well done @Divutian you won the game ? There is no other Coldplay song with the word ‘amazing’ in the lyrics. I think.

  • doesn't mean im lost!   (i used the exclamation mark)

Posted Images

We live in a BEAUTIFUL world

Oh, angel sent from up ABOVE

High up ABOVE or down below

And I'm on my way back DOWN again

AND in the end we lie awake

No I don't want a battle from beginning to END

Smoke is rising FROM the houses

  • 6 months later...

When I counted up my demons SAW there was one for every day

I was HELD from the rooftop and then let go.

Long time no see, @Gsilva ! :)

 

From the rooftops I remember

 

I miss this place, but my phone doesnt have enough space for the app. But im planning on visiting more often. (Thank you for noticing me)

 

FROM the top of the world, the top of the waves

Oh my Lord! @Gsilva is back! :scream:

 

And I know I'm dead on the surface

But I am screaming underneath

  • 1 month later...

Send your storm and your lightening to strike me between the eyes

In the darkness before the dawn

In the darkness before the dawn

Leave a light a light on

Leave a light a light on

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.