✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Share your favourite Coldplay live video

karvi22

Thanks for sharing! Seeing Coldplay performing at Glastonbury is one of my biggest unfulfilled and unrealistic dreams :(

I said to my brother sometime ago the two things I love the most were Coldplay and Glastonbury.

We tried for tickets when they went on sale and failed but luckily managed to get a few in April.

My dream has come true x [emoji173]

I hope one day you will fulfill your dreams of seeing them at Glastonbury [emoji4]

• Like 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said to my brother sometime ago the two things I love the most were Coldplay and Glastonbury.

We tried for tickets when they went on sale and failed but luckily managed to get a few in April.

My dream has come true x [emoji173]

I hope one day you will fulfill your dreams of seeing them at Glastonbury [emoji4]

Thanks, I hope so :)

• Like 1

I hardly filmed anything, and nothing with good enough quality to warrant posting on YouTube, but I just had to see if somebody had filmed this performance from my lone concert. It's not the Sound Relief performance, but I personally still think it's incredible.

This makes me really want to have been a fan in the old days of Parachutes and AROBTTH. I have never found a version of Spies as good as this one, and being on the Pyramid Stage just completes the atmosphere.

Listen to that intro!!!!!!!! :dazzled:

• Like 4

this totally counts, right? Chris singing Speed of Sound with the interviewer on ukulele and Jonny coming in at the end for bass :P

(5:02 - 5:50)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=32xxUysmoHM;m=5;s=2

This is one of the weirdest interviews ever xD and Chris' shirt lol xDDD

Speed of sound sounds really nice accompanied by a ukulele though :')

I came across this while browsing through random youtube videos when I wasn't quite as big a Coldplayer. I remember almost immediately going into this kind of trance as soon as the song started, which was strange because I almost never fall in love with songs on just the first listen. I was a little annoyed when he messed up because I was so into it lol.

This song is just so unexplicably beautiful <3

One of my favorite performances of this gorgeous B side ^_^

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
i don't think anyone has posted this one here, yet

i remember when this gig happened and i definitely listened to the Rihanna cover and some of the interview bits, but for some reason i don't think i ever actually watched the whole thing until today. but it's so good :wacky:

I love those acoustic versions of MX songs. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, the memories that this video brings back... even though that wasn't the show I attended! In my opinion, Up&Up is right up there with Life Is For Living and Fix You as best concert closer.

Totally agree. This song creates the perfect atmosphere to finish a show... used to dislike it before but after the concert it has become one of my favourites :)

• Like 2

Back in 2011, Chris and Jonny played a special concert together at the St. John-at-Hackney Church in London, where the whole band also did a show for Radio 1 last year. The performance included this piano- and guitar-only version of Charlie Brown.

It's so awesome!!! :awesome: I do miss Guy and Will, but this is such a beautiful version. :)

• Like 2

i don't have a clip to post here, but wow Birds from last night's show at Made in America was so incredible :dazzled:

that song is hands down my favorite live song from this tour anyway, and it was awesome to hear it in person again, but actually watching back the stream and getting to see the boys up close just made it that much better :wacky:

• Like 1