✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello fellow Coldplayers!

cameidoscope

So I thought I'd give this a try..

I've never been a fan of forums until recently to be honest, mainly because I'm very shy when it comes to talking with strangers in the internet..but I've been going through this forum for a while now and I realized that it's filled with positivity and seemingly very nice people who, most importantly, love Coldplay as much as I do!

So hi everyone! My name is Camelia, and I've been Coldplayer since 2011 :) Excited to meet you all!

• Like 4

Guest diogo_sg
So I thought I'd give this a try..

I've never been a fan of forums until recently to be honest, mainly because I'm very shy when it comes to talking with strangers in the internet..but I've been going through this forum for a while now and I realized that it's filled with positivity and seemingly very nice people who, most importantly, love Coldplay as much as I do!

So hi everyone! My name is Camelia, and I've been Coldplayer since 2011 :) Excited to meet you all!

Hello Camelia!! Welcome to Coldplaying! I'm very happy that you finally decided to join this wonderful place [emoji4]

You'll definitely find lots of positivity here as well as very friendly, kind, sweet and lovely people [emoji6]

Hello Camelia!! Welcome to Coldplaying! I'm very happy that you finally decided to join this wonderful place [emoji4]

You'll definitely find lots of positivity here as well as very friendly, kind, sweet and lovely people [emoji6]

Thank you! Everyone's been very welcoming so far - very excited about this!!