✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Australian humans from Sydney, I require your help!

Batman

Hello yes, this is very much important and I need one or two kind Australian humans that live in or somewhat very close to the Australian Sydney.

Do you know what GISHWHES is?

No?

Then you may watch this video for a better explanation

So why do I need a fellow Australian to help me?

Well, I don't live in Sydney, so there's the problem! :awesome: And I need one kind person to do exactly THIS:

Paint a watermelon to look like the head of a famous dictator (past or present) and place it at the base of one of the cannons at Dawes Point under the Harbour Bridge in Sydney, Australia. You will likely see other watermelons there. To make sure your photo submission is different from any other team’s, you must stack or display the watermelons artistically. If they are already stacked or displayed in an artistic manner, you must thoughtfully re-stack and rearrange them.

Do you think you are up for that challenge? If so, please contact me in here, or via Private Message, and we can discuss the further steps.

TL;DR: I need someone who paints the head of a famous dictator on a watermelon and place it at the base of one of the cannons at Dawes Point under the Harbour Bridge in Sydney, Australia :wacky:

TL;DR: I need someone who paints the head of a famous dictator on a watermelon and place it at the base of one of the cannons at Dawes Point under the Harbour Bridge in Sydney, Australia :wacky:

And take a picture of it!

So please, anyone here from Sydney help us ( I am on Batman's team)!

• 2 weeks later...

rip I was in Sydney in May

I do know people in Sydney though. PM me with your Facebook so I can add you + tag in post signal boosting for you. I'm sure one of them would be curious for the opportunity to put a certain stache on a watermelon.

rip I was in Sydney in May

I do know people in Sydney though. PM me with your Facebook so I can add you + tag in post signal boosting for you. I'm sure one of them would be curious for the opportunity to put a certain stache on a watermelon.

hello you :charming:

Thanks for the help, the project is over now though :awesome: