✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your age?

coldplay_lover4

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm very curious as to what everyones age is. I am 42. I have loved Coldplay for years. My family thinks I'm too old to be so wrapped up with Coldplay. I love them, I listen to them everyday & no one is going to change that. What is your age?

I am 18. Sorry if that makes you feel old! :P Here's a fun little tidbit: if I had been born 9 days before, I would've been born on the same day that Chris, Jonny, Guy, and Will performed their first real gig under the name Starfish.

• Like 8

I am 18. Sorry if that makes you feel old! :P Here's a fun little tidbit: if I had been born 9 days before, I would've been born on the same day that Chris, Jonny, Guy, and Will performed their first real gig under the name Starfish.

That is too funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im 19 :p

this is something inetrests me. coldplay has fans of all ages and its so amazing to see how they are still relevant to younger generations

I introduced my 17 year old daughter to Coldplay also. We love them together.[emoji130]

• Like 5

that's so sweet :loveshower: i was introduced to Coldplay by my elder brother

The funny thing is....when I introduced her to Coldplay she was 7. I took her to see them in concert when she was that age, she was singing & dancing! It was awesome!!

• Like 8

The funny thing is....when I introduced her to Coldplay she was 7. I took her to see them in concert when she was that age, she was singing & dancing! It was awesome!!

that's awesome! may you and your daughter keep on enjoying Coldplay together for years to come ❤️

• Like 4

I'm 16. Why would you be told old to be into Coldplay? I don't think age matters at all, you can love coldplay at any age!

At least you get the joy of introducing your daughter to coldplay! I wish I could love them together with my mom or dad haha:D

Awe....thank you[emoji173]️

• Like 1

So, I'm very curious as to what everyones age is. I am 42. I have loved Coldplay for years. My family thinks I'm too old to be so wrapped up with Coldplay. I love them, I listen to them everyday & no one is going to change that. What is your age?

I'm in my early twenties and I've been listening to CP since I was 8, but started to be crazy about them when I was 17. Even at my age my family thinks I act like a silly child when I listen to CP, they think I'm kinda obsessed or something like that :| They don't understand Coldplay isn't only a music band to us, it means much more than all these... but who cares anyway? Enjoy Coldplay, no matter what people say! :cheesy:

• Like 6

I'm in my early twenties and I've been listening to CP since I was 8, but started to be crazy about them when I was 17. Even at my age my family thinks I act like a silly child when I listen to CP, they think I'm kinda obsessed or something like that :| They don't understand Coldplay isn't only a music band to us, it means much more than all these... but who cares anyway? Enjoy Coldplay, no matter what people say! :cheesy:

Oh, such a true statement. Coldplay IS more than just a music band. Sometimes when I listen to their music I can actually get "lost" in it. I can really feel the song being sung!! Love them truly[emoji173]️

• Like 4

I turned 43 a few weeks ago, and I've been listening to them just in the past 4 or 5 years. I heard Viva la Vida on my usual rock station while driving home from work and googled "Who sings 'that was when I ruled the world?'" as soon as I got home. Lol. Been obsessed ever since, and this year I really got my kids into them, especially my 8yo daughter.

• Like 11