✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your age?

coldplay_lover4

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey - someone nearer to my age.............. still not telling though. I don't even like saying the number to myself !

That's wise. This scares me a bit from a privacy perspective. With age comes wisdom, and I hope revealing mine is not unwise. Trusting you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A very good morning to you all. First post on this site from myself. I'm 21, I have been following Coldplay from the age of 5; yes 5 year old Rhys was dancing away to Yellow! As I get older people will probably say I'm immature for loving Coldplay so much but quite honestly I couldn't give a monkeys.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 4

Guest diogo_sg
A very good morning to you all. First post on this site from myself. I'm 21, I have been following Coldplay from the age of 5; yes 5 year old Rhys was dancing away to Yellow! As I get older people will probably say I'm immature for loving Coldplay so much but quite honestly I couldn't give a monkeys.

Hehe! Welcome to Coldplaying, Rhys! That's quite amazing, really, being a fan since you were 5! [emoji1]

Hehe! Welcome to Coldplaying, Rhys! That's quite amazing, really, being a fan since you were 5! [emoji1]

I bet you danced better at five than some of those monkeys!!! Welcome. Oh, mind if I borrow your phrase, "I couldn't give a monkey what anyone thinks! That was great!!

• Like 1

Hey. I am 28. Been a massive fan since 2011. Yet when Clocks was released in 2003 i really like that song,even though i didn't who sang it. After that i really liked Speed of Sound (probably because it was similar with Clocks haha) and Talk. But my true fandom and obsession came when they released Mylo Xyloto,such a happy and fun album, i was imediatly hooked. Since then i managed to turn my mom,who was 50 by tha

t time,into a massive fan like me . It feels so good to share your obsession with someone, my mother and, of course all of you.

Sorry for the long post. Over to you.

• Like 5

Wait 'till you get to the age when you'll be delighted if someone says you're immature !!! I take it as a compliment !:dance:

• Like 1

It's so lovely to see how wide a demographic Coldplay fans belong to :nice: Just goes to show that talent that brilliant is universally appreciated :D

I'm 19 and only recently became a proper Coldplayer. I'd been a casual fan for quite a while before that. I don't think there was a single Coldplay song I heard on the radio and didn't immediately like :lol:

But after watching their Glastonbury 2016 set I was completely blown away by the positivity and love and empathy they showed and I instantly fell in love with them :wacky:

I'm now on a never ending mission to convert every last person I know into a Coldplayer lol :D

• Like 8

It's so lovely to see how wide a demographic Coldplay fans belong to :nice: Just goes to show that talent that brilliant is universally appreciated :D

I'm 19 and only recently became a proper Coldplayer. I'd been a casual fan for quite a while before that. I don't think there was a single Coldplay song I heard on the radio and didn't immediately like :lol:

But after watching their Glastonbury 2016 set I was completely blown away by the positivity and love and empathy they showed and I instantly fell in love with them :wacky:

I'm now on a never ending mission to convert every last person I know into a Coldplayer lol :D

Oh, what a wonderful world it could be if EVERYONE was a Coldplayer[emoji173]️[emoji289][emoji288]

• Like 3

I'm 23. I'm a fan of Coldplay since I saw their spots (the Mylo Xyloto album). I think your age is not too old at all for listening their music.

My dad is 50 and though he isn't really a fan, he was nice enough to go with me to my only Coldplay concert and he did say he enjoyed it. :) And some people in the audience looked like they might be even older than my dad. So age is irrelevant when it comes to liking Coldplay. :)

By the way, welcome to Coldplaying! :awesome:

• Like 5

Guest diogo_sg
I'm 23. I'm a fan of Coldplay since I saw their spots (the Mylo Xyloto album). I think your age is not too old at all for listening their music.

Hey! Welcome to the family!

And no one is too old to like something![emoji14]