✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello from Romania

coldplayer4288

Hello fellow Coldplayers. I am not a new member per say,long time lurker ocasional poster.

My name is Adrian,i am from Romania. As you can guess i am a huge Coldplay,like all of you! :)

My question,are there any Coldplayers from Romania on this forums. I'd be very interested to talk and share with you anything related to the band.

Looking forward to talk to you.

Take care and keep loving Coldplay!

Adrian

• Like 5

Guest diogo_sg
Hello fellow Coldplayers. I am not a new member per say,long time lurker ocasional poster.

My name is Adrian,i am from Romania. As you can guess i am a huge Coldplay,like all of you! :)

My question,are there any Coldplayers from Romania on this forums. I'd be very interested to talk and share with you anything related to the band.

Looking forward to talk to you.

Take care and keep loving Coldplay!

Adrian

Hey Adrian!! Welcome (kind of) to Coldplaying!! Have a wonderful time! I'm from Portugal, by the way. I have two friends from Romania, but they aren'r Coldplay fans [emoji14]

Hey Adrian!! Welcome (kind of) to Coldplaying!! Have a wonderful time! I'm from Portugal, by the way. I have two friends from Romania, but they aren'r Coldplay fans [emoji14]

Hey, thank you for the warm welcome. It's such a nice and fun community here.

It's a shame that Coldplay don't have such a strong fanbase here in my country.

By the way,have you seen them live?They came to your beautiful country in 2012 i think during the Mylo Xyloto tour.

Guest diogo_sg
Hey, thank you for the warm welcome. It's such a nice and fun community here.

It's a shame that Coldplay don't have such a strong fanbase here in my country.

By the way,have you seen them live?They came to your beautiful country in 2012 i think during the Mylo Xyloto tour.

Sadly, I haven't seen them live yet. When they came to Portugal (thank you very much for the nice compliment!!) I wasn't yet a big fan of them. Maybe next year ;D

Have you??

Sadly, I haven't seen them live yet. When they came to Portugal (thank you very much for the nice compliment!!) I wasn't yet a big fan of them. Maybe next year ;D

Have you??

Sadly no. I haven't seen them live yet. The most near place that they came was Hungary in 2009,but just like you, i wasn't a fan yet.

Anyway,seeing Coldplay live is one of my greatest wishes that i hope can come true someday.

Oh well we can always see their wonderfull live performances.

• 3 months later...