✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "A Star Full Of Love" Project

flockofbirds222

EDIT: The A Star Full Of Love Project has been started now!

Do you want to help spread love with simple actions? Then join us!

You'll find all information on how to participate on our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook accounts (@ASFOLProject) or at this link: https://mega.nz/#F!ZsZDTBRD!hQZ7oqWgRPxRp3pV93Q_Dg

If you don't have time to make the stars you can also help just by spreading the message!

You can join any time you want.

If you're interested in helping with managing our social media accounts message [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER]!

Hey Coldplayers!

Inspired by the wonderful idea of [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] to drop origami stars with Coldplay lyrics on random places we're starting the "A Star Full Of Love" Project. It aims to spread the message of love we all believe in to more people.

Sometimes some nice words can make a bad day a lot better;)

We're also thinking of adding a hashtag with the name of our project on the stars so people can find the aim of the project and hopefully decide to participate as well!

All you have to do is print/write the lyrics and whatever else we want to add, fold the origami stars and leave them at random places where other people might find them!

Leave your suggestions about the details here!

EDIT: If you have a suggestion for the message that will be added on the inside leave it here so we can decide on the best one!

• Like 13

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a better idea for the name you can also drop it here;)

I think maybe we should put a inspirational coldplay lyric of choice on one side of the star and in the other something like

"Love & Respect...

Yourself

Every Human Being

Every Living Being

The World We All Live In

#AStarFullOfLoveProject"

What do you think about that?

• Like 1

What I'm thinking about.

Should the message be obvious on the surface or hidden inside?

I guess outside would be better because otherwise people might not find it...

That's true. But idk if you can read it clearly from the outside anyway because it's folded before in such a complicated way...

• Like 1

i like this idea!!

we could probably figure out some sort of template for people to print with a generic message and hashtag, then people can customize each star with different CP lyrics and designs and stuff :wacko:

it might also be cool to have something obvious on the outside but also something hidden inside for the people who look a little deeper ;)

• Like 3

i like this idea!!

we could probably figure out some sort of template for people to print with a generic message and hashtag, then people can customize each star with different CP lyrics and designs and stuff :wacko:

it might also be cool to have something obvious on the outside but also something hidden inside for the people who look a little deeper ;)

I thought about that as well!

We should make some kind of promo text and template for people to print out to spread on social media etc.

Maybe we can just something like "Open Up" on the outside to make people unfold it? But I think when you see the lyrics written on the outside people will maybe open it anyway to read it...

• Like 2

that's what i was thinking, fold the star and write the text where we want people to see it, then unfold it and figure out how we need to create the template from there :nod:

What message do we want to put into it?

We definitely need a Pentagon shape cause that's what you need to make the stars.

We should also add the instruction how to fold them.

• Like 1

I'd rather put the message inside.

Then it's like a surprise.

Whe just have to add the "Open Up"

Maybe we can just write the lyrics in a regular way and just spare one point of the star to add the "Open Up"?

EDIT: Or we could just write the Open Up in a different color over the lyrics to make it less complicated.

• Like 3

Yep. That's the best idea.

Great!

Then we only need to decide on a text.

Should we maybe wait for a few more people to be interested in this so everyone can make suggestions and then we decide which is the best?

I could also make a twitter account for the project and maybe a Instagram account, but if someone has more experience with Instagram and would like to do it that would be great!

• Like 2

Great!

Then we only need to decide on a text.

Should we maybe wait for a few more people to be interested in this so everyone can make suggestions and then we decide which is the best?

I could also make a twitter account for the project and maybe a Instagram account, but if someone has more experience with Instagram and would like to do it that would be great!

We should at least wait until tomorrow.

An account might be a good idea.

This makes it more "official"

:P

• Like 1

i'm just gonna drop this link here so no one has to search for it if they want some folding practice :P

http://www.coldplay.com/downloads/ASFOSstar.pdf

so, will our templates also have lyrics on them? like we could come up with a few different lyrics and make individual templates for each of those songs. then people can personalize them with designs :thinking:

• Like 2

i'm just gonna drop this link here so no one has to search for it if they want some folding practice[emoji14]

http://www.coldplay.com/downloads/ASFOSstar.pdf

so, will our templates also have lyrics on them? like we could come up with a few different lyrics and make individual templates for each of those songs. then people can personalize them with designs :thinking:

That would be a great idea as well!

I originally thought of only adding the message to the template and let people decide on the lyrics themselves but we could do that as well!

And thanks for the link;)

• Like 2