✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "A Star Full Of Love" Project

flockofbirds222

That would be a great idea as well!

I originally thought of only adding the message to the template and let people decide on the lyrics themselves but we could do that as well!

And thanks for the link;)

so maybe we can have a list of several songs and one blank template for people who want to write their own lyrics or messages :D

@YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo do you have a way of scanning in the paper you used? because i can try to make a template in Photoshop for the pentagon and it might go quicker if i have something better than the Coldplay instructions to go off of :P

• Like 2

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so maybe we can have a list of several songs and one blank template for people who want to write their own lyrics or messages :D

@YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo do you have a way of scanning in the paper you used? because i can try to make a template in Photoshop for the pentagon and it might go quicker if i have something better than the Coldplay instructions to go off of :P

I fear not...

:embarrassed:

Only copy...

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Oh my God!! Thank you so much for starting this! It's wonderful to see more people involved already! Great ideas, everyone!

And I'm terribly sorry, but I'm at a music festival and there's no wifi.

But I promise I'll be more into all this tomorrow! Thank you all!!

Love

Oh my God!! Thank you so much for starting this! It's wonderful to see more people involved already! Great ideas, everyone!

And I'm terribly sorry, but I'm at a music festival and there's no wifi.

But I promise I'll be more into all this tomorrow! Thank you all!!

Love

PS

I also have some new ideas; I'll share them with you tomorrow ;D

I'm glad you don't mind me starting the thread haha:D

Thank you! Can't wait to hear your ideas, enjoy the festival!

Nice project idea @flockofbirds222 :)

I'm in if it is not too difficult to fold those star, which is something I'm really bad at ;)

I like the idea of a template that everyone can then write their favourite Coldplay lyric in.

Thanks, but you shouldn't give all the credit to me, [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] came up with the original idea with the stars and @YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo took part a lot in its creation as well[emoji6]

Don't worry after trying it once and getting the hang of it is pretty easy. I suggest you to watch a video tutorital:)

And thanks for wanting to participate!

• Like 1

I love this idea. When the origami stars were first used for the Ghost Story gigs and the instructions were published there was a thread, where people photographed their stars in various places across the world. We could do the same with these - photos of where they are 'planted' on Twitter etc.

I made dozens of them at the time and I'm looking forward to making more... just hope I don't get done for littering !

• Like 2

I love this idea. When the origami stars were first used for the Ghost Story gigs and the instructions were published there was a thread, where people photographed their stars in various places across the world. We could do the same with these - photos of where they are 'planted' on Twitter etc.

I made dozens of them at the time and I'm looking forward to making more... just hope I don't get done for littering !

That's so cool, now I wish even more I had already been here back then!

That's a really great idea, and hopefully some people who find them and care will take and share pics as well!

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
I'm glad you don't mind me starting the thread haha:D

Thank you! Can't wait to hear your ideas, enjoy the festival!

Thank you so much! I did enjoy it a lot; the performers were quite incredible :D

Here is a list of some of your ideas (the ones everyone seems to agree with) mixed with some of mine. They're not organised (sorry) in any way. Some of these don't even sound like ideas, but please take them as that :P

Here you go:

.. The lyrics are written in their original language and in the country's own language;

.. The lyrics are written in spiral;

.. The lyrics are written on one side; the messages on the other;

.. Everything can be handwritten and/or printed;

.. Use recycled paper;

.. Our hashtag is next to the messages;

.. Create social networks (where we can post photos of the SFOL and where they can be found);

.. Places: libraries (inc. inside books, magazines, newspapers...), cafes, shops, taped on garden benches, together with letters and such, etc;

.. Create various layouts/designs with several lyrics and messages;

.. Include a blank layout/design, for those who want to make an original SFOL;

.. We can have a download link (E.g. Dropbox) for everyone to easily get the layouts/designs;

.. Save paper by using sheets of the exact size needed;

.. Messages can be invented by us or can be quotes by someone else;

.. MAJOR GOAL: partner with the LoVe Button Movement.

Feel free to change/add/remove anything at all :)

Thanks, everyone!

Thank you so much! I did enjoy it a lot; the performers were quite incredible :D

Here is a list of some of your ideas (the ones everyone seems to agree with) mixed with some of mine. They're not organised (sorry) in any way. Some of these don't even sound like ideas, but please take them as that[emoji14]

Here you go:

.. The lyrics are written in their original language and in the country's own language;

.. The lyrics are written in spiral;

.. The lyrics are written on one side; the messages on the other;

.. Everything can be handwritten and/or printed;

.. Use recycled paper;

.. Our hashtag is next to the messages;

.. Create social networks (where we can post photos of the SFOL and where they can be found);

.. Places: libraries (inc. inside books, magazines, newspapers...), cafes, shops, taped on garden benches, together with letters and such, etc;

.. Create various layouts/designs with several lyrics and messages;

.. Include a blank layout/design, for those who want to make an original SFOL;

.. We can have a download link (E.g. Dropbox) for everyone to easily get the layouts/designs;

.. Save paper by using sheets of the exact size needed;

.. Messages can be invented by us or can be quotes by someone else;

.. MAJOR GOAL: partner with the LoVe Button Movement.

Feel free to change/add/remove anything at all :)

Thanks, everyone!

I love all your ideas! Especially the last one[emoji1][emoji1]

It would be really cool if we could add loVe buttons inside the stars but that'd be kind of expensive...

But maybe we could add that #PauseAndLove hashtag!

I like the idea with the lyrics in both languages but I'm not sure if there's enough space for that...

I think we should start collecting different messages and song lyrics that should be used so we can vote on which should be included in the templates!

• Like 2