✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "A Star Full Of Love" Project

flockofbirds222

Guest diogo_sg

My vote for the logo is split, actually.

I like @coldplayisawesome's idea of having a large heart on top of the star, but I think the colours used on that logo are a bit too dark. Plus, the hashtag could be a little bigger too.

That's why I also love @flockofbirds222's logo: it's very bright and the font is big.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fantastic! Wonderful job! [emoji7]

Thank you!

My vote for the logo is split, actually.

I like @coldplayisawesome's idea of having a large heart on top of the star, but I think the colours used on that logo are a bit too dark. Plus, the hashtag could be a little bigger too.

That's why I also love @flockofbirds222's logo: it's very bright and the font is big.

I agree, the font on @coldplayisawesome's logo should be a bit larger

Guest diogo_sg
it's funny you guys say that, because last night i had looked back at it and my first thought was the hashtag should be bigger. so we all agree[emoji38]

so maybe something more like this:

afiib4.jpg

Haha! Awesome! I like it :D

I tried to make a template with the messages and fit as many as possible on a A4 paper. I haven't yet figured out a way to write the lyrics for the templates of the other side in a way that it looks good though. I'll try to make one of the stars the way they're supposed to look like so I can take pictures for the instructions:) If anyone of you has ideas how to add the lyrics in a spiral on the computer like [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] suggest or is able to do it let me know.

Has everyone voted on their favorite lyrics yet?

I tried to make a template with the messages and fit as many as possible on a A4 paper. I haven't yet figured out a way to write the lyrics for the templates of the other side in a way that it looks good though. I'll try to make one of the stars the way they're supposed to look like so I can take pictures for the instructions:) If anyone of you has ideas how to add the lyrics in a spiral on the computer like [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] suggest or is able to do it let me know.

i'd have to go back and find [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] 's comment about the spiral to know exactly what you're talking about, but i can probably figure out a way to do it :D

• Like 2

I can't believe I only just found this D:

I love this idea so much Omg :loveshower: I've always wanted to do something like this, a random acts of kindness thing, but I never found the right inspiration D; But this is wonderful :D

If it's not too late here are a few lyric suggestions. Hopefully there's at least one here that someone hasn't already suggested :lol:

Just because I'm losing

Doesn't mean I'm lost

Doesn't mean I'll stop

Don’t let it break your heart

So you can hurt, hurt me bad

But still I'll raise the flag

In this world so cruel

I think you're so cool

I know we're gonna get, get it together and flower

I know the sun must set to rise

Don't lose your trust

Fly on

Be a bright red rose come bursting through the concrete.

You can see the change you want to

Be what you want to be

'Cause you're a sky full of stars and you light up up the path

You're such a heavenly view

You're such a precious jewel

And if you were to ask me

After all that we've been through

Still believe in magic?

Of course I do

Everything you want's a dream away

Under this pressure, under this weight

We are diamonds taking shape

Never say die

We live in a beautiful world.

It's a spark in a sea of gray.

(You're a spark in a sea of gray?)

A simple plot but I know one day

Good things are coming our way

And for the message maybe

quote-life-is-beautiful-in-all-it-s-colors-even-the-darker-ones-they-re-here-for-a-reason-chris-martin-102-27-74.jpg

Or

everything-thats-happening-to-you-is-whats-suppose-to-be-happening-to-you-so-just-relax-quote-1.jpg

Now to go look at the 6 other pages of this thread and start working on my paper folding skills :lol:

• Like 3

.. The lyrics are written in their original language and in the country's own language;

.. Use recycled paper;

I love these ideas a lot! Especially the one involving translating the lyrics so we can reach everyone :nice:

I agree that "#AStarFullOfLove" sounds like the perfect hashtag :D

it's funny you guys say that, because last night i had looked back at it and my first thought was the hashtag should be bigger. so we all agree :lol:

so maybe something more like this:

afiib4.jpg

It's brilliant :dazzled:

It's suits Coldplay perfectly :D

The stars in the background and the bright 'Yellow', and all the colors just come together so beautifully -flail-

:bliss:

Since we're hoping to make someone's day brighter and that someone might not necessarily know Coldplay, I'm voting for the lyrics based on how much sense they make out of context of the song and just on their own and how likely they are to make a person's mood better and not taking into account which lyric I personally relate to or like more (I'm looking at you 'Birds' :P)

I like 2, 4, 6, 16, 17, 18, 19 the most

I think 5 is great as well, maybe we can change the 'you get lighter the more it gets dark' to 'you get brighter the more it gets dark'?

1, 21 and 26 are quite nice as well :nod:

Also, making a star turned out to be a lot harder than I expected it to be D;

But I refuse to give up - scampers away to look for more newspaper to practice on- :3

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg

When I gave the idea of the lyrics being written in spiral, I was thinking that we would write the full lyrics of a song on one of the sides of the stars, so that they would have the look of Chris' handwritten lyrics for HFTW. But since we're only doing short lines (which is the best thing to do imo) the spiral thing can be put aside.

Also, I thought the hashtags would be on the side of the message. I like this way too, though.

I love this idea so much Omg :loveshower: I've always wanted to do something like this, a random acts of kindness thing, but I never found the right inspiration D; But this is wonderful :D

If it's not too late here are a few lyric suggestions. Hopefully there's at least one here that someone hasn't already suggested :lol:

Just because I'm losing

Doesn't mean I'm lost

Doesn't mean I'll stop

In this world so cruel

I think you're so cool

Don't lose your trust

Fly on

Be what you want to be

Still believe in magic?

Of course I do

Never say die

quote-life-is-beautiful-in-all-it-s-colors-even-the-darker-ones-they-re-here-for-a-reason-chris-martin-102-27-74.jpg

This quote will be my next tattoo![emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's not too late here are a few lyric suggestions. Hopefully there's at least one here that someone hasn't already suggested[emoji38]

Just because I'm losing

Doesn't mean I'm lost

Doesn't mean I'll stop

In this world so cruel

I think you're so cool

Don't lose your trust

Fly on

Be what you want to be

Still believe in magic?

Of course I do

Never say die

Or

everything-thats-happening-to-you-is-whats-suppose-to-be-happening-to-you-so-just-relax-quote-1.jpg

Now to go look at the 6 other pages of this thread and start working on my paper folding skills :lol:

Lyrics I'd go for are 4,10,16,19,23, and 26. Well done all you planners, movers & shakers !

Hey, great that more people are getting interested in this!

That "Life is beautiful in all it's colors..." is one my favorite Chris quotes ever! We should add it as well:)

• Like 2

I love these ideas a lot! Especially the one involving translating the lyrics so we can reach everyone :nice:

I agree that "#AStarFullOfLove" sounds like the perfect hashtag :D

It's brilliant :dazzled:

It's suits Coldplay perfectly :D

The stars in the background and the bright 'Yellow', and all the colors just come together so beautifully -flail-

:bliss:

Since we're hoping to make someone's day brighter and that someone might not necessarily know Coldplay, I'm voting for the lyrics based on how much sense they make out of context of the song and just on their own and how likely they are to make a person's mood better and not taking into account which lyric I personally relate to or like more (I'm looking at you 'Birds' :P)

I like 2, 4, 6, 16, 17, 18, 19 the most

I think 5 is great as well, maybe we can change the 'you get lighter the more it gets dark' to 'you get brighter the more it gets dark'?

1, 21 and 26 are quite nice as well :nod:

Also, making a star turned out to be a lot harder than I expected it to be D;

But I refuse to give up - scampers away to look for more newspaper to practice on- :3

I agree, we should aim that everyone understands our point, even if they never heard of coldplay.

Don't worry, making the stars gets easier, my first attempt sucked as well!

When I gave the idea of the lyrics being written in spiral, I was thinking that we would write the full lyrics of a song on one of the sides of the stars, so that they would have the look of Chris' handwritten lyrics for HFTW. But since we're only doing short lines (which is the best thing to do imo) the spiral thing can be put aside.

Also, I thought the hashtags would be on the side of the message. I like this way too, though.

What do you mean by the hashtag would be on the side of the message? I thought the short lyric quotes were for the message. And I put those on the same side.

bfa66027dcf536ec6a62c4f4cdc090a0.jpg

I thought we'd put a little longer lyrics on the other side, like maybe a chorus or a verse. Like this part from Fix You for example:

When you try your best, but you don't succeed

When you get what you want, but not what you need

When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep

Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face

When you lose something you can't replace

When you love someone, but it goes to waste

Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you

But we can also do it different of course.

I agree, we should aim that everyone understands our point, even if they never heard of coldplay.

Don't worry, making the stars gets easier, my first attempt sucked as well!

I'm starting to get better at it I think :D

I manged to make a couple that look somewhat decent :lol:

I thought we'd put a little longer lyrics on the other side, like maybe a chorus or a verse. Like this part from Fix You for example:

Stuck in reverse

Could it be worse?

And ignite your bones

Ohhh I like this idea :D

Up and up would be perfect for this.

Maybe we could write it like this?

AOALlyrics.jpg

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
What do you mean by the hashtag would be on the side of the message? I thought the short lyric quotes were for the message. And I put those on the same side.

bfa66027dcf536ec6a62c4f4cdc090a0.jpg

Stuck in reverse

Could it be worse?

And ignite your bones

Oh I get it! That's a nice idea, really.

I was thinking we would put the short lyrics inside the star and on the outside we would write a message (like a quote) together with the hashtags. Now that I think about this, it doesn't really make sense.

Your way is much better[emoji14]

But are we going to translate anything to our languages? I think that translating "open me" or "check out our social medias" would be helpful but I'm not sure about the lyrics

I'm not too sure about the lyrics either, I tried it out and it is kind of difficult to fit it on the paper and make it look good. I'd say it's optional.

But we should definitely translate the message inside IMO.

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
I'm not too sure about the lyrics either, I tried it out and it is kind of difficult to fit it on the paper and make it look good. I'd say it's optional.

But we should definitely translate the message inside IMO.

Agreed [emoji106]

Or

I LOVE these 2 quotes - perfect for this project.

• Like 1

I now made templates for for all lyrics with 4 or more votes which are 1, 2, 4, 10, 13, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22 and 26. The winner with 7 votes is "Sometimes sunlight comes streaming through holes". I also wanted to add those two quotes from Chris but I only added the first one cause the other one is too long and doesn't fit inside. Maybe we could use it for the text on the outside though. If there's any lyric/message you really want to have included that isn't so far let me know and I'll add it.

Now we only need to make a few templates for the other side of the stars and most preparations should be done!

(I really want to get most of this done before my summer break is over:P)

You can view and download the templates here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yhrw2j64upm3wt8/AADe-gNw_B1ybtfP9nW9DPOua?dl=0

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
I now made templates for for all lyrics with 4 or more votes which are 1, 2, 4, 10, 13, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22 and 26. The winner with 7 votes is "Sometimes sunlight comes streaming through holes". I also wanted to add those two quotes from Chris but I only added the first one cause the other one is too long and doesn't fit inside. Maybe we could use it for the text on the outside though. If there's any lyric/message you really want to have included that isn't so far let me know and I'll add it.

Now we only need to make a few templates for the other side of the stars and most preparations should be done!

(I really want to get most of this done before my summer break is over:P)

You can view and download the templates here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yhrw2j64upm3wt8/AADe-gNw_B1ybtfP9nW9DPOua?dl=0

Fantastic job!!

One question: how big will the stars be? Because they don't seem so big, judging by those templates. I know we're supposed to save paper, but we could do two big pentagons per sheet instead of three small ones. What do you think?