✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "A Star Full Of Love" Project

flockofbirds222

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
This project seems to have come to an end. Sad :cry: .

Not at all! I have been dropping stars here and there, at least. But I tend to leave them in places that are kind of tricky to photograph (i.e. too personal) [emoji28]

Sorry that I've been so inactive about it, I should be doing more but I'm so busy with school...

But when I get the chance I'll definitely drop a few stars again!

I just wish we could find a way to get a bit more attention on social media so more people would want to participate...

Yes - it just hasn't taken off. Ah well- give it time and a few more drops....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Revive this thread!

I have just now had some free time, and I was thinking of what I could do, and I suddenly remembered this project! I decided to make some, and I am so impressed on the amount of work that has gone in to making all those templates!! I have made my first three stars, and now I am going to head out to drop them! Don't know if I will take any pics of where I left them, but hopefully I will some day. After seeing how easy it is, I plan to make at least 1 each day.

And I go to a school with around 35,000 people, so hopefully someone will notice!!

The first 3 are ready to go!

7e322260c9564b9200da15e74d18edb5.jpg

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
Revive this thread!

I have just now had some free time, and I was thinking of what I could do, and I suddenly remembered this project! I decided to make some, and I am so impressed on the amount of work that has gone in to making all those templates!! I have made my first three stars, and now I am going to head out to drop them! Don't know if I will take any pics of where I left them, but hopefully I will some day. After seeing how easy it is, I plan to make at least 1 each day.

And I go to a school with around 35,000 people, so hopefully someone will notice!!

The first 3 are ready to go!

7e322260c9564b9200da15e74d18edb5.jpg

Thank you so much for reviving this! I've been too busy to make and spread stars, but I plan to do it as soon as possible (Christmas holidays are getting close!) [emoji1]

• 2 weeks later...