✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How Was Your Coldplay Moment Today?

Athena Pedroza

Last friday night when I wasn't online here, my friend decided to drove us up to the top of the mountain to see this lovely view of our city at night.[ATTACH=full]6195[/ATTACH]It was so peaceful and serene up here and the cool wind was just like a big warm hug to me. I stared at this scene for as long as i could remember! When I sat on the concrete bench I momentarily wondered how it would feel to be here but with my fellow Coldplayers seeing the lovely view and just listen to the same music that we love and which songs we know would fit into this kind of mood. :blush::smiley:

• Like 3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: This is my 5000th post!!!! Woooooo!!! :D :D:vuvuzela: :chris::guy::jonny::phil::will::smash::drummer::guitarist::angel::huskyhug::loveshower::bliss:

How did I miss that?! I knew it was coming soon... can't believe I didn't care enough to initially miss it! Oh well, got it now :D

True.

I've only heard Fix You like once which was long before I was a Coldplay fan and I didn't hear it for very long. I also heard the guitar solo portion a few times before, once again where I didn't realize it, when I was watching Montreal Canadiens season opener (they use a part of this song before the actual game starts. My fav team. too bad they lost last night.................... :() So there's that.

I've heard Viva la Vida quite a few times randomly.

You are extremely lucky to hear Magic. That's quite rare to be played.

In all you've probably had one of the most lucky experiences. Whoever was playing the music at that restaurant must have been a big Coldplay fan :D

Same. These are the songs I've heard so far randomly:

• Clocks
  • Fix You (part)
  • Speed of Sound
  • Viva la Vida
  • Paradise
  • Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
  • Princess of China
  • A Sky Full Of Stars
  • Adventure of a Lifetime
  • Hymn For The Weekend (Seeb Remix)

Not bad I'd say. But the other person still got really lucky,

If I think of anymore I've heard in public recently I'll come back and list it :)

Congratulations cp3176 ! You actually have more than that - each of your posts is like 5-10 normal posts :D

• Like 1

Congrats on your 5000th post @cp3176 !!!

:vuvuzela:

Thank you! :)

Last friday night when I wasn't online here, my friend decided to drove us up to the top of the mountain to see this lovely view of our city at night.[ATTACH=full]6195[/ATTACH]It was so peaceful and serene up here and the cool wind was just like a big warm hug to me. I stared at this scene for as long as i could remember! When I sat on the concrete bench I momentarily wondered how it would feel to be here but with my fellow Coldplayers seeing the lovely view and just listen to the same music that we love and which songs we know would fit into this kind of mood. :blush::smiley:

That looks epic, reminds me of the view from the Midnight music vid that pops up sometimes. Think there's one spot near this town that can give us a similar view but not too sure since I've never been up there...

Congratulations cp3176 ! You actually have more than that - each of your posts is like 5-10 normal posts :D

Thank you! I wouldn't say all but maybe some... I like to type in long attempts to explain myself since none of you can actually see me actually talk :D

• Like 2

Thank you! :)

That looks epic, reminds me of the view from the Midnight music vid that pops up sometimes. Think there's one spot near this town that can give us a similar view but not too sure since I've never been up there...

Thank you! I wouldn't say all but maybe some... I like to type in long attempts to explain myself since none of you can actually see me actually talk :D

You should try visit that place! The feeling i got from up there was kinda relaxing. You'll really feel like you're on top of the world :laugh1:

• Like 1