✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How Was Your Coldplay Moment Today?

Athena Pedroza

Oh, were you the other person to have the songs play in the right order? :) Yeah, my chances were higher in the past as once my library was like half Coldplay but now i wouldn't even say it comprises a quarter of what is on my phone so yeah...

Cool, that one is very rare and especially when it isn't even Christmas! :D you know that song is good when it's getting played outside of Christmastime. Whoever plays the music there must be a big Coldplay fan. :D

No, must be a big Colbie Caillat fan. It was mostly Colbie's songs were played there :laugh3: then it was suddenly followed with Christmas lights. (the actual minute that i enjoyed sipping my coffee) haha

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, must be a big Colbie Caillat fan. It was mostly Colbie's songs were played there :laugh3: then it was suddenly followed with Christmas lights. (the actual minute that i enjoyed sipping my coffee) haha

Maybe both :D

Last week, our professor handed us the notes on Neoclassical arts and architecture and also notes on Romanticism. I began smiling and I just started to sang out loud the song viva la vida when I saw the painting 'Liberty leading the people' on our Romanticism notes. Most of my friends on that class didn't know about Coldplay so they were all just staring at me and i couldn't help but let that Coldplay feeling out :laugh3:

• Like 3

Today I decided to take a taxi to go to school because it was getting late :P

The taxi driver played some nice songs, but just half a minute before I get off the taxi I heard the first strings of a well-known song. It was Yellow and I couldn't believe I was listening to it and of course I didn't wanted to get off the taxi. It was a little bit louder than the previous songs and he turn down the volume a little bit. Inside of me I was thinking turn up the volume! I tried to stayed in the car as long as possible but I was in front of the school :laugh2: It was a really good start :dance:

• Like 4

a few days back when i was so busy, I went to family mart to get that green tea ice cream (always have time for ice cream), after i finished my ice cream, I and my friends were just chatting when Viva la Vida came on. the song took all my stress away that day not the ice cream :laugh4:

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

One of my new classmates is a Coldplay fan too (Oldplayer - he only likes the first 3 albums) and he was listening to them today during a break. We usually play some music during Chemistry classes and he put on the PC the AROBTTH album. We heard a bit of Politik, Daylight, Clocks, The Scientist, Green Eyes and AROBTTH. Then Yellow played. Then I put on Moving to Mars but the volume was too low, sadly. Most of the class seemed to have enjoyed the songs, though. I was shaking all over with excitement.

PS

My Chemistry teacher also likes them (Oldplayer as well, though).

A couple of days ago I finally talked to my classmate of the French course and I've got bad news. He isn't a coldplayer, he only knows a few songs :( he likes Bring me the horizon and loves Taylor Swift and Shaw Mendez :facepalm: what a shame!

This isn't related to the topic but my previous story needed to be updated :shrug:

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
A couple of days ago I finally talked to my classmate of the French course and I've got bad news. He isn't a coldplayer, he only knows a few songs :( he likes Bring me the horizon and loves Taylor Swift and Shaw Mendez :facepalm: what a shame!

This isn't related to the topic but my previous story needed to be updated :shrug:

Sorry about that :/

Coldplayers are a rare find these days...

One of my new classmates is a Coldplay fan too (Oldplayer - he only likes the first 3 albums) and he was listening to them today during a break. We usually play some music during Chemistry classes and he put on the PC the AROBTTH album. We heard a bit of Politik, Daylight, Clocks, The Scientist, Green Eyes and AROBTTH. Then Yellow played. Then I put on Moving to Mars but the volume was too low, sadly. Most of the class seemed to have enjoyed the songs, though. I was shaking all over with excitement.

PS

Wow, very rare to find Oldplayers nowadays just randomly...

Sorry about that :/

Coldplayers are a rare find these days...

It wouldn't seem that way since they seem to be so commercially successful but apparently so!

• Like 1

Today, I was eating at a vegan restaurant, and Fix You was playing. I thought, this is interesting, I've never heard Fix You in public. Then a short while later, Viva la Vida came on. Then later on it was Magic! That was a heavenly experience for me haha :)

• Like 6

Today, I was eating at a vegan restaurant, and Fix You was playing. I thought, this is interesting, I've never heard Fix You in public. Then a short while later, Viva la Vida came on. Then later on it was Magic! That was a heavenly experience for me haha :)

Wow that's great! I felt a twinge of envy. Wish I could experience that here. If ever a Coldplay song is played in public, it's mostly the recent songs of Coldplay, like the Hymn for the Weekend and Adventure of A Lifetime. Most of the time, the remix of Hymn for the Weekend.

• Like 2

PS

You're so lucky to know Coldplayers in real life! I really wish I did...

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
You're so lucky to know Coldplayers in real life! I really wish I did...

Haha! Thanks! Although they didn't seem to be "Coldplayers", just "Semi-Oldplayers" haha

EDIT: This is my 5000th post!!!! Woooooo!!! :D :D:vuvuzela: :chris::guy::jonny::phil::will::smash::drummer::guitarist::angel::huskyhug::loveshower::bliss:

How did I miss that?! I knew it was coming soon... can't believe I didn't care enough to initially miss it! Oh well, got it now :D

A lot of people is aware of their existence, but not everyone is aware of the amazing band they are

True.

I've only heard Fix You like once which was long before I was a Coldplay fan and I didn't hear it for very long. I also heard the guitar solo portion a few times before, once again where I didn't realize it, when I was watching Montreal Canadiens season opener (they use a part of this song before the actual game starts. My fav team. too bad they lost last night.................... :() So there's that.

I've heard Viva la Vida quite a few times randomly.

You are extremely lucky to hear Magic. That's quite rare to be played.

In all you've probably had one of the most lucky experiences. Whoever was playing the music at that restaurant must have been a big Coldplay fan :D

Wow that's great! I felt a twinge of envy. Wish I could experience that here. If ever a Coldplay song is played in public, it's mostly the recent songs of Coldplay, like the Hymn for the Weekend and Adventure of A Lifetime. Most of the time, the remix of Hymn for the Weekend.

Same. These are the songs I've heard so far randomly:

• Clocks
  • Fix You (part)
  • Speed of Sound
  • Viva la Vida
  • Paradise
  • Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
  • Princess of China
  • A Sky Full Of Stars
  • Adventure of a Lifetime
  • Hymn For The Weekend (Seeb Remix)

Not bad I'd say. But the other person still got really lucky,

If I think of anymore I've heard in public recently I'll come back and list it :)

• Like 5