✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will we get a 2017 North American presale?

I called the Bell Centre this morning. They told me I'll have to use the link they sent us to go on ticket master, then find Montreal in the list. The information she had led her to believe the link on ticket master will redirect us on evenko's website. We'll then use our unique presale code to buy our tickets!

• Like 1

Got mine too this morning. Saw them in Dallas TX Aug 27th 16. cannot wait to see them in Houston August 25th 17!!!!!!!!!:bliss:

Hopefully they're done adding Texas dates, cuz it'll suck if they added another Texas city- highly doubt it though...

I'm already dreading the Houston Traffic!

Hi all, long time lurker and first time poster. It seems as if my account on Coldplay.com was deleted after a while and I did not receive an email with a presale code :(

Would anyone be kind enough to offer theirs if they are not attending one of the concerts?? I promised myself 4 years ago that I'd see Coldplay live at least once in my life and they are finally playing in Toronto again!

Thanks!

Guys I just signed up to Coldplay newslater yesterday and have yet to received the presale code. If someone has a presale code and is not going to use it please message me! I plan to make the drive with my wife and son to Houston from Dallas. We would greatly appreciate the love.

Thanks!

I did not get my presale code either. Was on their list long ago but I guess they purged me from the list and I just signed back up last week. If anyone has one, I would greatly appreciate it as I would love to get presale tickets to the Landover MD show. Thanks in advance.

Got my pre-sale code and super excited to buy tickets to the Miami show on Monday!!!

In the true sense of the COLDPLAY community we have built here and the way we look out for and help one another, I have a friend that does not have a code and I would really like to help them out. If any of you have a pre-sale code that would work for Miami (fan club, or Miami specific) that you are not using, can you please share with me????

That would be a very gracious act and it would help me help someone else.

Just like my wife and I, the music of COLDPLAY has played a major role in their relationship together and it would mean the world for them to see a concert together. Call it True Love. I totally understand what they are feeling and know how special it is.