✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-04-04] Mall of Asia Concert Grounds, Manila, PHILIPPINES

CrisAngeles

Same setlist?

Yep, same old "boring" setlist:sleeping:. That setlist need changes and some rotations.:oops:

1. AHFOD

2. Yellow

3. ETIAW

4. The Scientist

5. Birds

6. Paradise

7. Paradise Remix

8. Always in my Head

9. Magic

10. Everglow

11. Clocks --> Midnight

12. Charlie Brown

13. Hymn For the Weekend

14. Fix You

15. Heroes

16. Viva La Vida

17. AOAL

18. In my Place

19. Don`t Panic

20. Ink----> Requested

21. Manila Song -----> Improvised

22. Something Just Like This

23. A Sky Full of Stars

24. Up&Up

Aww they sang Ink. At least fans are thinking out of the box with their requests. Lol.

There is a very beautiful story behind this!

Chris visited a Coldplay fan, Ken, who is in hospital and suffering from stage 4 cancer.

And Ken told Chris that Ink is his favorite song, and that is why Chris put it on the setlist. :heart:

Read about it here: http://bit.ly/2ox1iqL

• Like 2

The setlist is terrible. He wants to change ... The whole year playing the same :confused:

Coldplay has many good songs to choose and rotate, not to be playing the same setlist over an over again:expressionless:. This is really sad.:tired_face:

• Like 2

Coldplay has many good songs to choose and rotate, not to be playing the same setlist over an over again:expressionless:. This is really sad.:tired_face:

Coldplay has a lot of great songs on rotation ...

Amsterdam, Lost, Speed of Sound, Talk, Trauble, Shiver, What If, A Message, Yes, Cemeteries of London, Strawberry Swing pleaseeee

• Like 1

Great show! Chris (sarcastically?) said it took them long to come to the Philippines because they were rehearsing. :laughing:

I'll admit I'm quite satisfied with the setlist even though it's mostly the same, and the crowd seemed to sing along to certain songs (Yellow, Scientist) but weren't as loud during Clocks (!!) and Paradise. I also appreciate Chris for taking note of all the people in the back by mentioning it in the song!

I was standing next to an Australian(?) group of people and overheard them say "it's been 11 years since we last saw them" and a response of "it was more civilised then, there were seats".

• Like 2

Chris visited a Coldplay fan, Ken, who is in hospital and suffering from stage 4 cancer.

And Ken told Chris that Ink is his favorite song, and that is why Chris put it on the setlist. :heart:

I heard he visited a fan. Didn't know the request was from him. Sweet of the boys.

I heard he visited a fan. Didn't know the request was from him. Sweet of the boys.

hi! i'm a new member here but i've been a fan for the past 10 years. i'd just like to share some of the videos i took during last tuesday's concert (april 4, 2017) at the mall of asia concert grounds in manila, philippines. :cool::):D i hope these work:

it's the first Coldplay concert i've ever been to, well it's their first time here in the Philippines. so it was definitely a dream come true for me, and i hope the guys come back again soon...

• Like 2

hi! i'm a new member here but i've been a fan for the past 10 years. i'd just like to share some of the videos i took during last tuesday's concert (april 4, 2017) at the mall of asia concert grounds in manila, philippines. :cool::):D i hope these work:

it's the first Coldplay concert i've ever been to, well it's their first time here in the Philippines. so it was definitely a dream come true for me, and i hope the guys come back again soon...

thank you for sharing these and welcome to the forums! :D