stephen

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ow, I'm sorry to read this. [emoji52]

Are those hard to find?

oh no! that's sucks :(

but you know how they say, "new year, new me"? well in your case it's "new year, new guitar slide" :p

Sorry to hear that. :(

No, it's not hard to find them, but it was a memory of that amazing music store in Times Square, which I spent quite some time in trying out different drumkits :) I thought everything would be expensive there but the slides and other small stuff were almost the same price as I had seen in Germany, but there I was allowed to take them out of the package and try them to find the right size, so :D

@Nie - lol, I deactivated the FB days ago when I first visited the stream so people can't see my online status or complain why I didn't talk to them or whatever :D

• Like 1

No, it's not hard to find them, but it was a memory of that amazing music store in Times Square, which I spent quite some time in trying out different drumkits :) I thought everything would be expensive there but the slides and other small stuff were almost the same price as I had seen in Germany, but there I was allowed to take them out of the package and try them to find the right size, so :D

@Nie - lol, I deactivated the FB days ago when I first visited the stream so people can't see my online status or complain why I didn't talk to them or whatever :D

Too bad it broke. Oh well...

Lol I do that sometimes

I'm starting to think that he forgot us.

hmm this is quite strange the live stream should have been on long ago.....

Well, I would really like to know if this is still gonna happen or not. Cause if it's not, everything's not lost ! While we're still gathered here, we could pick a Youtube concert video (for example of the Viva Era ;)) and watch this in unison. It will feel like a livestream, only with fewer lags.

• Like 1

Well, I would really like to know if this is still gonna happen or not. Cause if it's not, everything's not lost ! While we're still gathered here, we could pick a Youtube concert video (for example of the Viva Era ;)) and watch this in unison. It will feel like a livestream, only with fewer lags.

i had the same thought. that "sara" channel has the MTV World Stage concert from VIVA era for instance :D

• Like 2

Maybe we could say we start "our" video at :05 of the new hour (to give the livestream one last chance, maybe there was a timezone problem due to travel or something ?)

Yup that sounds like a great idea.

So what video are we doing?