✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Live Streams

stephen

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I see right that on the C-stage piano right now, the black keys were painted white and vice versa ?

About the Live DVD,yes, it seems so odd to me that they didn't do DVDs during the great live X&Y and Viva Eras, but then did one during the low-key GS Era for example...

• Like 2

Did I see right that on the C-stage piano right now, the black keys were painted white and vice versa ?

About the Live DVD,yes, it seems so odd to me that they didn't do DVDs during the great live X&Y and Viva Eras, but then did one during the low-key GS Era for example...

Lol I thought of a piano like that some time ago, didn't catch what you were seeing though...

i think he did have a piano with inverted key colors back then, yeah

• Like 1

Man I personally think these Viva songs are some of the best live ones... Maybe it's just how good the performances are but they seriously really seem to click with me live... Every one so far... Sounded amazing... Great job guys.

Then again I haven't watched many concerts from previous Eras, only here and there, and really in any Eras so I can't say that for sure lol