✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

busybeeburns

Mexico?? that's odd, honestly. I've heard loads of people who are really interested in going to London (mostly), but not Mexico - don't know why, though.

I suppose your hair colour won't change... it's something it's not that easy that changes, I guess, unless you dye it!! haha :lol:

If you say so... The fact of you being shy doesn't mean you're a loser. I find it normal, to be shy, but as time goes by, that shyness disappears gradually.

• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

London IS cool, so is Berlin. :P I always thought I'd go to England after I graduate but now, I'm interested in so many parts in the world and although London is cool I already kind of know it. And I'm so fascinated by mexico and Iceland right now. Maybe I can go to universaty there, I don`t know. In Iceland my haircolour would be normal again, though.

Nah, I don't mean I'm a loser, but I don't really have a lot in common with their lifestyle and such. I mean, I don't drink, I don't party, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I'm all into music and reading and writing and being "boring". I mean, I love it but I guess it comes across rather conservative and lame.

Haha, we're so offtopic now.

How does shyness just go away?

yeah, London is cool 'cos it's the capital of music. I was there last summer and I had a good impresssion, although I loved Edinburgh! :heart:

Travelling is a good thing to do, mainly 'cos you can compare things you already have in your own country with the other ones and realise of the good things you have and the ones you miss.

I see what you mean but I understand what you say regarding they have like a sort of conservative image of you. Definitely, regarding what you have said you're someone really healthy! but hey, you can't be the only one. :dance:

I reckon it goes away 'cos you're starting to be an adult, and at the same time you are living new experiences, you realise this shyness is only a barrier that doesn't allow you to do everything you would like to, so... you try not to be that shy. I think this is how it works.

I mean, it's not that I'd mind someone who smokes and party. It's just not so handy.

Oh, when I was younger I wasn't shy but growing up made me. The usual, betrayel and as Chris said (:P) you realize you cannot trust every person in this world. But also I guess I just got a low self esteem. I mean, seriously. It's got to do with other, um, things, but I guess that discussion would lead to far now. ^^ I need to go to bed, maybe we can go on talking another time. :D

yeah, I got what you meant. ;)

well, when I said that I was refering not since you're a kid, but since you're a teenager until you're an adult. (that's the "period" which you could apply it, as far as I know).

Oh, I think you can also manage both things. You can be open-minded but very careful at the same time with what you tell your friends / persons who are around you.

Yeah, I suppose it has a lot to do with low self-esteem. That's the main problem, I guess.

Okay, night! :kiss:

So, here's actually an face to that t-shirt.

IMG_7152.jpg

Great pic!!!

Un gran peinado!:P

And do not worry,Mexico is a good place to visit,but if you do not want to go to Mexico you could visit Monterrey;) (I heard that is a better place:rolleyes: )