• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

Ok, so, since ive been back for 5 hours now, I feel like I should start posting pics of the trip!!!

First 2, the people from the board I met: Ophelie and Nicolas!! I had a really great time with both of them. Ophie in Paris and Nic in Belgium :nice:

Europe144.jpg

Europe248.jpg

I spent such a great day with you ! :D

I hope you had fun in Belgium (seems you had !) and England :)

Ok, so, since ive been back for 5 hours now, I feel like I should start posting pics of the trip!!!

First 2, the people from the board I met: Ophelie and Nicolas!! I had a really great time with both of them. Ophie in Paris and Nic in Belgium :nice:

Europe144.jpg

Europe248.jpg

AWWWW sooo cute! :nice:

@Lea: I'm Iris.

Unattractive? mm.. I don't think so. I think you're very attractive as I said. In my country, you'd be so damn succesful, hehe, 'cos here everyone has brown eyes and hair, so a green-eyed girl with red hair is considered someone quite beautiful.

Really? *considers moving to Spain* Hang on, I was considering this anyway.

My japanese friends said the same thing when I told them how much I loved their hair, they were like "Yeah sure, EVERYONE got this hair here."

The next time I'm depressed because all the cute guys ignore me I`ll just go up to them and say I'll move away if they don't stop.

I got to tell my aunt about the hair thing because she said I got Miss Piggy hair...

yes, I'm not joking!!! :wink:

wow... did you consider to move to Spain? now I'm surprised.

oh, yeah, japanese/chinese people have that cute hair, but all of them have the same one - or they're very similar. On the other hand, red hair is something that ppl don't usually have... I mean it's more common to have brown or even blond hair than the red one.

do they ignore you? hey, then do the same. That means they don't deserve you and theoretically they should pay attention to you for the person who is in your inner, I mean your personality and not your beauty, shouldn't them?

piggy hair? errrm.. :thinking:

I love Spanish and since Mexico is so far away and Mexico City so full of smog. But I'd still love to go there. First of all I want to visit Spain, I've never been there! (I don't know why, we've been to portugal, italy, france and all those countries)

I hope by then my gair hasn't changed back to light blonde. :P Although I used to like it.

Haha, yes, but I`m too shy to talk to them and think they think I'm an idiotic loser anyway. I mean, I'm so 'uncool'.