• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

In my school we had the choice between surfing and skiing... I took skiing! I already know the North Sea and I was also surfing on a lake a few years back. :D I always wanted to ski and it finally worked! One of the best experiences ever and it's not very difficult, although my fellow broke his arm on the first day. We had to visit him in Innsbruck at hospital the next day... :dozey:

^ oh yeah, i know what you're talking about.

everyone who has gone skiing once in their life knows about the rivalry between skiers and snowboarders... well, one of those snowboarders hit a class mate of mine and she had to stay in hospital for the rest of the week. too bad she didn't understand anything what the nurses/doctors told her because we went skiing in italy :)

but do you know those shorties?!

they're so much fun, too! and they are freaking fast... found them a bit better than actual skiers.

yes, it is!

you look so cute together ;)

and...wait ... i think my sister's got exactly the same clock in blue.. :thinking:

In my school we had the choice between surfing and skiing... I took skiing! I already know the North Sea and I was also surfing on a lake a few years back. :D I always wanted to ski and it finally worked! One of the best experiences ever and it's not very difficult' date=' although my fellow broke his arm on the first day. We had to visit him in Innsbruck at hospital the next day... :dozey:[/quote']

Innsbruck???:shocked2: :shocked2: I've been there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe yeah I get that a lot...it comes from my mom's side. She has like reddish-brown hair...and light brown eyes....her eyes are soo big! :D

I might have some Portugese blood in me.....I think. Because my dad told me how his side of the family has that 'Latin' look to them and all...and my dad looks Hispanic too. He told me how his grandma had European features and green eyes and all. I thought it's really cool. :)

:stunned: That's awesome! I have... 100% Russian roots, not really much "exoticness" in me. :( But I'm still pretty I guess.

so do you know any russian?

and yes, you are a pwetty girl :nice:

i've mentioned it like a billion times before, but me is quite exotic. my mum's asian, my dad's german. so...when you look at me you cannot tell where i'm actually from...

people told me that i looked hawaiian... :dozey:

Ok, so, since ive been back for 5 hours now, I feel like I should start posting pics of the trip!!!

First 2, the people from the board I met: Ophelie and Nicolas!! I had a really great time with both of them. Ophie in Paris and Nic in Belgium :nice:

Europe144.jpg

Europe248.jpg