• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

i know a lot of people have seen this already but i guess it couldn't hurt to post it in the official pictures and all that thread.

I've said it before but luverly!!

Well done for coming back by the way. :P

yeah! i'm getting good at this.

i'm starting to realize that i like it here more than i like the official coldplay.com board.

i know a lot of people have seen this already but i guess it couldn't hurt to post it in the official pictures and all that thread.

I've said it before but luverly!!

Well done for coming back by the way. :P

yeah! i'm getting good at this.

i'm starting to realize that i like it here more than i like the official coldplay.com board.

I dont post on that because, they all shout at you. :shock: And i sound lik e teeny bopper on there, and i dont like it. :?

i like to think i'm pretty nice most of the time. and i've got 4' date='000+ posts there, hehe :shrug:[/quote']

I have 200 odd, lol. Go me!! A couple are nice, but everyone wants it to be like it used to be, in the days when there were like four people on the board.

i like to think i'm pretty nice most of the time. and i've got 4' date='000+ posts there, hehe :shrug:[/quote']

I have 200 odd, lol. Go me!! A couple are nice, but everyone wants it to be like it used to be, in the days when there were like four people on the board.

well, generally i'm not one of those people, but i do remember when there were about 4 people on the board, and it actually was much more pleasant. it's really nothing personal toward anybody when they say that, it's just that with sooooo many new people (i think there's like 10,000 members now or something) there's bound to be a few bad apples that just tend to bring the atmosphere of the entire place down.

well, generally i'm not one of those people, but i do remember when there were about 4 people on the board, and it actually was much more pleasant. it's really nothing personal toward anybody when they say that, it's just that with sooooo many new people (i think there's like 10,000 members now or something) there's bound to be a few bad apples that just tend to bring the atmosphere of the entire place down.

Buh 'em out! Ups, now i'm being unpleasent - and we cant have that in here *slaps herself round a bit*

yeppy. I wouldn't like here to be filled with a load of people. No one at that board has ever been particuarly horrible to me, but i have it in my head, you have to be witty and really funny to post there, and lol, I am not like that at all. :shrug:

ah com'om, just look at you''re signature, i love that lol!

yeppy. I wouldn't like here to be filled with a load of people. No one at that board has ever been particuarly horrible to me, but i have it in my head, you have to be witty and really funny to post there, and lol, I am not like that at all. :shrug:

Argh! :x i did write a message!! well, i was going to say that you are funny, just look at that signature, i love it lol!

hehe that's not a prerequisite at all, otherwise that board really would be down to about 4 people again. :P

hehe that's not a prerequisite at all, otherwise that board really would be down to about 4 people again. :P

lol, thats true. :D Well i suppose i really am a poophead, like our paul so lovingly calls me. :roll: :D

lol, thats true. :D Well i suppose i'm just really am a poophead, like our paul so lovingly calls me. :roll: :D

poophead or not, at least you have a great sense of humor about it. :-D

lol, thats true. :D Well i suppose i'm just really am a poophead, like our paul so lovingly calls me. :roll: :D

poophead or not, at least you have a great sense of humor about it. :-D

:D Rightio, i have to skedaddle. Hope to talk to ya soon. :D Maths statistics coursework! Oh the joys!

hello....

Well.. I'm a newbie :) Just found this message board so I thought I'd post a picture here. This pic is from a Coldplay November 2002 show in Barcelona, Spain. It was taken near the restrooms in the club... I should be posting those pics on my website soon.. I have some great ones since I got lucky enough to be about 3 rows back. :-D Oh, and I'm on the left.. my friend Crystal is on the right. You might have to click on a link I'm not sure how this works just yet.