i117707145_84324_2.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Snap :( My 6th form doesn't have uniforms :P Sux2buIMO

ย 

ย 

Edit: Oh, and by the way, I might be going to Portsmouth Uni in a year and a half :P

Well I like our uniform personally but I guess I am used to it...mind you I wouldn't walk round some parts of town in it! You should see the girls version! :P

ย 

Oooh Portsmouth uni! It is pretty good you will like it. I did my work experience there last summer. Let me know how you get on!

Hehe it's just an idea though. I have family on IOW, as you probably already know, so I could stay with them. And I love Portsmouth is has a Foot Locker :P

ย 

The Uni brochure had a basketball hoop on it so it gathered my attention. Preferably I'd like to either stay local or go there.

Jack.........I LOVE the Portsmouth university cover!!! the illustrations so cool isnt it!!! all swirly and planty and the HOOP! haha...I picked it up too.

ย 

ย 

It's a cool cover, cool cool. There's a full page pic of a basketball player aswell. It was like "wanttobethereohmygod"

ย 

:D How old are you again? If you're my age you should come to Uni in Pompey with me :P

ย 

ย 

Edit: Just checked, you aren't :P Aw well you should still go. Haha :D

I am 19...a bit older...its cos Im doing art and design...like a year behind if you get me(well probably not :laugh4:)! I go to Portsmouth quite a lot anyway, shopping and such...should drop by if u go to uni there!

ย 

Only thing about Portsmouth...the closest team for you to support would probably be the BEARS!!! :P

what's the 6th form??'

ย 

ย 

btw

ย 

you look great ted!!

ย 

ย 

La clase de alumnos del sexto aรฑo o mis finales dos aรฑos escolares. Make any sense? Jejeje.

ย 

I am doing what we call "A Levels". I think they are called BUP in Spain or something like that.

La clase de alumnos del sexto aรฑo o mis finales dos aรฑos escolares. Make any sense? Jejeje.

ย 

I am doing what we call "A Levels". I think they are called BUP in Spain or something like that.

ย 

ย 

oh.. that's nice ted

ย 

:D

ย 

btw

ย 

your spanish is great!!