✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

First time going to an abroad music show [Stade de france - Paris show], tips ?

Hi,

This is the first time we will be going to an abroad music show at all (flying in for the show), I am looking for any tips to maximize our experience (as it is not a cheap one), both in general and maybe for this specific venue.

We bought the VIP tickets.

Also are the bands enough for everyone that arrives, or we need to get very early to get one ?

Hi,

This is the first time we will be going to an abroad music show at all (flying in for the show), I am looking for any tips to maximize our experience (as it is not a cheap one), both in general and maybe for this specific venue.

We bought the VIP tickets.

Also are the bands enough for everyone that arrives, or we need to get very early to get one ?

If you have VIP tickets I think you will get your Xyloband and Love button for sure. Usually together with some other merchandising items.

Yes there will surely be enough Xylobands and with VIP tickets you're pretty much guaranteed a great spot*. So my advice would be "enjoy!" :)

*don't be like some of the early entry ticket holders at the show I went to last year, they chose to stand at the barrier of the B-stage which is great, but they stood right in front of a camera. It wasn't obvious before the show but as soon as Coldplay came on that camera was pulled up and I'm pretty sure it blocked their view the whole show.