✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplay Experience @ Boston Museum of Science

coldplaykb

Hi everyone,

Not sure where to post this, but just wanted to let any other Coldplayers in the Boston area know about this. The Planetarium at the Museum of Science in Boston has a Coldplay Experience. I went last night and it was pretty cool. They had images displayed in the planetarium while playing 45 minutes of Coldplay. I had no idea it was a thing until one of my Dad's coworkers told him. So I figured I would let anyone else who is in the area know about it. Personally I thought it could have been a little more synced up with the music, but for what it was I thought it was worth seeing and definitely a cool experience. You can read more about it and buy tickets here:

https://www.mos.org/planetarium/the-coldplay-experience

They also have a few other ones such as Beyonce and Justin Timberlake.

• Like 10

• 9 months later...

So most of them were space related in some way aside from a few and I can't remember the exact setlist, but here are the songs I remember:

Clocks

The Scientist

Viva La Vida

Speed Of Sound

Trouble

UFO

Atlas

A Sky Full Of Stars

• Like 1

It was pretty cool! However I don't think they are doing it anymore :/ I will say too that I wished the visuals went a little better with the music. Other than that it was cool.

Before the show started, they had the flower of life displayed and it looked sick. Here's a pic of it. It makes a great phone wallpaper as well :)f861583c867587de7e09ae1bee8f6869.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

It was pretty cool! However I don't think they are doing it anymore :/ I will say too that I wished the visuals went a little better with the music. Other than that it was cool.

Before the show started, they had the flower of life displayed and it looked sick. Here's a pic of it. It makes a great phone wallpaper as well :)f861583c867587de7e09ae1bee8f6869.jpg

Aw should've joined just a little earlier:( were there a lot of people?

Aw should've joined just a little earlier:( were there a lot of people?
You never know, they could bring it back in the future! And yeah I was actually surprised at the turnout. It pretty much filled the entire place, so the fact that it did pretty well could indicate a future show.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I went to it with my friend recently! The visuals were amazing since it was like you actually were in space but I feel like the playlist could've been a little more space themed and a little less basic Newplay (I was hoping for Moving to Mars) but I think I'm just too critical since I'm such a big fan haha. I wonder if the band's aware of it?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I went to it with my friend recently! The visuals were amazing since it was like you actually were in space but I feel like the playlist could've been a little more space themed and a little less basic Newplay (I was hoping for Moving to Mars) but I think I'm just too critical since I'm such a big fan haha. I wonder if the band's aware of it?

Awesome! I was gonna post here that they brought it back. You're not alone either, the playlist could have been a little better. Moving to Mars would have been perfect!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

You never know, they could bring it back in the future! And yeah I was actually surprised at the turnout. It pretty much filled the entire place, so the fact that it did pretty well could indicate a future show.

They did bring it back. I saw it in Sept. 2019.

• Like 1

I saw it recently too, in September. Do you know which song they played first? I can't remember .....

• Like 1