✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Long-time fan, new member

trudeviant

Coldplay is my absolute favorite band - I like a lot of music, but in terms of music that means something to me on a personal basis I don't think there's anything that comes close to the impact that Coldplay has. I listen to them during the highs of my life, the shitty parts (there's been a lot of those recently, which is why I eventually found myself here) and some of their songs I love so much that I force myself to not listen to them because I'm afraid if I spam my ears with them to fuck then they'll eventually lose their magic. But even with the songs I've had absolutely no control with (looking at you, Lovers in Japan and Amsterdam) they still hit just as well every single time.

I've browsed threads here before, usually the speculation ones before an album drops and everyone seems to be really nice and connected with each other and it just seems like it's a really nice, positive place to hang out. Eventually, I plan to be posting some song crappy iphone-recorded covers of Coldplay songs so you really don't want to miss that.

Love you all and happy to have found this community. That's about it.

• Like 2

Welcome bro! Which album or song is your favorite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man. The fast album I heard when it came out was A Rush of Blood, so I definitely have a special place for that. I think in terms of pure sound and fantastic songs as a whole Viva la Vida still takes the cake. I think Brian Eno as a producer really brought out everything the band was going for.

Favorite song is just way too hard for me to pick, but some of my top ones are Amsterdam, Clocks, Strawberry Swing, DAOHF, Fix You and Yellow. How bout you? Favorite album, favorite song(s)?

Coldplay is my absolute favorite band - I like a lot of music, but in terms of music that means something to me on a personal basis I don't think there's anything that comes close to the impact that Coldplay has. I listen to them during the highs of my life, the shitty parts (there's been a lot of those recently, which is why I eventually found myself here) and some of their songs I love so much that I force myself to not listen to them because I'm afraid if I spam my ears with them to fuck then they'll eventually lose their magic. But even with the songs I've had absolutely no control with (looking at you, Lovers in Japan and Amsterdam) they still hit just as well every single time.

I've browsed threads here before, usually the speculation ones before an album drops and everyone seems to be really nice and connected with each other and it just seems like it's a really nice, positive place to hang out. Eventually, I plan to be posting some song crappy iphone-recorded covers of Coldplay songs so you really don't want to miss that.

Love you all and happy to have found this community. That's about it.

Welcome to our chat. I think we all have been (or are in a similar place). Great discussion topic

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh man. The fast album I heard when it came out was A Rush of Blood, so I definitely have a special place for that. I think in terms of pure sound and fantastic songs as a whole Viva la Vida still takes the cake. I think Brian Eno as a producer really brought out everything the band was going for.

Favorite song is just way too hard for me to pick, but some of my top ones are Amsterdam, Clocks, Strawberry Swing, DAOHF, Fix You and Yellow. How bout you? Favorite album, favorite song(s)?

My favourite albums are AHFOD and Ghost Stories. For songs, my favourite ones are O and Everglow. I've got a lot of favourite songs, but they are at the very top of the list. :)

I remember just becoming familiar with the band during the radio play Clocks and Speed of Sound were getting. Then I was watching the movie Wicker Park and they we playing The Scientist (although I had not heard it before). But I knew just a few chords and words in it had to be Coldplay. After that I had bought all their LPs old and new... I was hooked[emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk