✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2017 [insert festive bells here]

SantaClaus

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All righty! So sorry it took so long to post details, but finally here I go:

On the festive end, my fabulous Secret Santa contained: a snowflake headband, multicolored lights, lovely wooden ornaments, and confetti.

d6cea710ee01f9c0e5da578706a92caa.jpg

On the AHFOD rainbow end, two beautiful photo frames, a pencil, colored elastic which I’m planning to use on my hand-knits, a golden butterfly, a gorgeous keychain, and a “Someone Special” ruler!

40443d2277a5856db084e51d4882afa1.jpg

On the paper end, a picture of Jonny-town, a super cute card, and an issue of a music magazine featuring the boys!

717897c54ed38fdbc0d66110e00ba0ac.jpg

And finally, (drumroll, please) a “Live at Abbey Road” CD!!!! Whatt!?!?! A-ma-zing!

eb9b0def5c9bd9707a61c476bf7b2a10.jpg

Infinite thanks to @oldiefan! I love each and every one of my gifts!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

All righty! So sorry it took so long to post details, but finally here I go:

On the festive end, my fabulous Secret Santa contained: a snowflake headband, multicolored lights, lovely wooden ornaments, and confetti.

d6cea710ee01f9c0e5da578706a92caa.jpg

On the AHFOD rainbow end, two beautiful photo frames, a pencil, colored elastic which I’m planning to use on my hand-knits, a golden butterfly, a gorgeous keychain, and a “Someone Special” ruler!

40443d2277a5856db084e51d4882afa1.jpg

On the paper end, a picture of Jonny-town, a super cute card, and an issue of a music magazine featuring the boys!

717897c54ed38fdbc0d66110e00ba0ac.jpg

And finally, (drumroll, please) a “Live at Abbey Road” CD!!!! Whatt!?!?! A-ma-zing!

eb9b0def5c9bd9707a61c476bf7b2a10.jpg

Infinite thanks to @oldiefan! I love each and every one of my gifts!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Monica

It's great to know how happy these gifts made you !!! If you do incorporate the rainbow elastic in your knitting I'd love to see a photo.

I wore mine wrapped round my wrist, as a bracelet, like Chris !!!... and also send some to Shreya in India.

• 2 months later...

Happy to say that my match got her parcel a few days ago ( it was sent back to me at the end of April and now I sent it again with a tracking number ..it will remain a mystery why she didn't get it earlier cause adress was 100 % correct )

it's what I said before in that thread: parcels sent with love can't get lost [emoji4][emoji177]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

• Like 6