✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2017 [insert festive bells here]

SantaClaus

I also got mine today!!! Thank you very Vert very E. Laird! It is one of the best gifts I've received my whole life, especially the Parachutes shirt. I can't thank you enough! It was worth the wait... And to my match, Bara Gabrielova from Czech Republic, you will be expecting another package from me in a month or two :) I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and A happy new year!

15156271977946667212345007496537.thumb.jpg.32ee58adb089a2b072048e642a2522c0.jpg

15156272402525403250160895247738.thumb.jpg.84782c1c3a7d99726fde98441443a2cf.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent my package a month ago, is it normal that my match still hasn't received it?? We both live in europe :-(

Maybe it was just not posted here. I sent mine mid november and still have no idea if it ever got there ...I simply believe it put a smile on someone's face and they just never posted it here ...

• Like 2

Maybe it was just not posted here. I sent mine mid november and still have no idea if it ever got there ...I simply believe it put a smile on someone's face and they just never posted it here ...

I put so much heart and time into this, it makes me really sad... I guess i just have to get over it and move on :-/

• Like 1

I put so much heart and time into this, it makes me really sad... I guess i just have to get over it and move on :-/

Nooo don't give up hope, sometimes the post takes ages to deliver something for no good reason. And I'm sure your match will post here when they see how much effort you put into it :)

• Like 3

Santa and his lovely elves can you please check on the status of these gifts?

Don't ever give up... Sometimes the post can take more than the regular estimated time.... I'm sure your matches will make a post as soon as it reaches them and will appreciate the love and hard work that went into each gift in each package ❤

Hope everyone is doing well and have an amazing day and weekend

• Like 2

Wow! Today I received a big unexpected surprise! Although I’m still waiting for the Mexican postal service to get their act together and deliver my Secret Santa, I got a mysterious parcel from @yeawedo_yeawedo.

I lost my breath thinking what?? She is not supposed to be my Secret Santa, why is this package here? Then I realized, as I had told Santa back then, she is so lovely and thoughtful, she had sent me a great Christmas surprise.

A wonderful card with a Coldplay photo, fantastic ornaments: a mat full of stars, two christmas hummingbirds, and three golden straw stars. My daughter (lucky one, I wouldn’t call her a true CP fan yet) got a pair of the most gorgeous handmade elves in a matching case and MAOAM candy!! Sooo pretty!!!

And for the edible treats: marzipan potatoes, yes, they are made of marzipan but they look exactly like potatoes! more fruit flavored MAOAM, and the most German of Christmas cookies: Lebuchen aka Pfeffernüsse! Yum!!!

I cannot believe it and cannot thank you enough yeawedo_yeawedo!! A-mazing!!!

588F93B3-8E74-4226-A6E0-8FD6DEE60CBE.thumb.jpeg.6b14ac1c72b84cc5487cfb97fa23a412.jpeg

• Like 7

Wow! Today I received a big unexpected surprise! Although I’m still waiting for the Mexican postal service to get their act together and deliver my Secret Santa, I got a mysterious parcel from @yeawedo_yeawedo.

I lost my breath thinking what?? She is not supposed to be my Secret Santa, why is this package here? Then I realized, as I had told Santa back then, she is so lovely and thoughtful, she had sent me a great Christmas surprise.

A wonderful card with a Coldplay photo, fantastic ornaments: a mat full of stars, two christmas hummingbirds, and three golden straw stars. My daughter (lucky one, I wouldn’t call her a true CP fan yet) got a pair of the most gorgeous handmade elves in a matching case and MAOAM candy!! Sooo pretty!!!

And for the edible treats: marzipan potatoes, yes, they are made of marzipan but they look exactly like potatoes! more fruit flavored MAOAM, and the most German of Christmas cookies: Lebuchen aka Pfeffernüsse! Yum!!!

I cannot believe it and cannot thank you enough yeawedo_yeawedo!! A-mazing!!!

[ATTACH=full]7724[/ATTACH]

I'm delighted that something Christmassy has arrived for you !!!! Fingers crossed - well, everything crossed, really, that my parcel arrives soon.

• Like 1

Yayyy !!You got it, fantastic! I am glad you liked it :blush:

Thank you! Christmas was really nice and I also wish you all the best for this year! :sun:

And thank you @iamsue!

And I would love to thank sweet Jana @AlwaysInMyHead for the secret santa package I have received from her! It arrived a long time ago, I just kept postponing to send the pictures here, sorry about that... :(

But the package was so awesome! And check out the card... I though it was a very beautiful christmas card from shop until I took a closer look... It's hand-drawn! Totally awesome! You are very talented @AlwaysInMyHead, keep on doing this! ;) And I love the sweets, they are really nice and yummyyy :yum

[ATTACH=full]7708[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7709[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7710[/ATTACH]

This card is awesome. Wow such good drawing skills!

• Like 2

maybe it is lost in transit. I have two parcels still in transit, one for over a month and one for two months now. I have let my match know so that they at least know I cared to prepare something.

Or is it might been held up in customs.

It isn't easy to send something overseas anymore. The number of documents that I had to fill in to declare my package for my Secret Santa... :rolleyes:

If you have a tracking code you sometimes get a more up-to-date status when you look it up on the postal office site of your receiver's country.

• Like 1

It is 1 month past Christmas and I haven't received anything from my Secret Santa yet.

I did receive Xmas presents from other lovely Coldplayers though, so that makes up for it somehow. [emoji4]

Don't give up. One package I sent took 2 months to arrive !!!! and another recipient is still waiting for theirs....... fingers crossed for everyone still waiting.

• Like 2

It is 1 month past Christmas and I haven't received anything from my Secret Santa yet.

I did receive Xmas presents from other lovely Coldplayers though, so that makes up for it somehow. [emoji4]

Mine also didnt arrived but as Oldiefan said DONT EVER GIVE UP!! Mine will be 2 months on its way now but I cant believe that packages sent and filled with love get lost [emoji177]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

• Like 2

Mine also didnt arrived but as Oldiefan said DONT EVER GIVE UP!! Mine will be 2 months on its way now but I cant believe that packages sent and filled with love get lost [emoji177]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

You're right - it's so sad :pensive:

• Like 2

Today I have received the confirmation from postal services that the gift I had sent to the US has officially been declared lost. The last package that I had sent to the US, I think it was California as well, was also lost. I did not track that, but never heard anything back from that Coldplayer. In Germany we have carneval season at the moment, although I am not participating this year. So HELAU everybody, happy Carneval!:heart_eyes::imp::cool::gslite:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today was a memorable day. My Secret Santa arrived after three months of travel. It’s like it took a transatlantic ship from Wales to Mexico.

I am beyond delighted. @oldiefan outdid herself !!! All the goodies can barely fit in a picture.

So much love washed on me as my daughter and I opened package after package.

I LOVE it all!! and will come back with the detailed description it deserves, but for now I’ve got to say my eyes were filled with tears when I opened the cutest bottle filled with actual AHFOD confetti!

Thank you so much Jane, it was well worth the long wait!

3932580ee8d3ddd7e47c366e4e18d3ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Today was a memorable day. My Secret Santa arrived after three months of travel. It’s like it took a transatlantic ship from Wales to Mexico.

I am beyond delighted. @oldiefan outdid herself !!! All the goodies can barely fit in a picture.

So much love washed on me as my daughter and I opened package after package.

I LOVE it all!! and will come back with the detailed description it deserves, but for now I’ve got to say my eyes were filled with tears when I opened the cutest bottle filled with actual AHFOD confetti!

Thank you so much Jane, it was well worth the long wait!

3932580ee8d3ddd7e47c366e4e18d3ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm soooooo happy it finally arrived and really pleased you had such enjoyment opening up all the little packets ! Lovely, too, that you could share it with your daughter...... hope she's a CP fan too ?

OH ! I'd forgotten I'd included the photo of the sign post at the edge of Jonny's village !..... it gets a mention on the CD I sent you.

Lots of love and happiness to you, Monica :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::blush:

Jane x

• Like 2