✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2017 [insert festive bells here]

SantaClaus

Wow, this week seems to be the week of the parcels!

Yesterday, my lovely surprise arrived!

Thank you so much @Moniru for being an extra elf and giving me the opportunity to participate, although I missed the deadline!

So everything arrived in this beautiful envelope:

[ATTACH=full]7627[/ATTACH]

Take a look at all the wonderful things she sent me:

[ATTACH=full]7628[/ATTACH]

How cute is this tiny pullover? What you see are just the ghosts of the chocolate because they seemed to have disappeared (yummi!)

That's just so much. She even remembered my weird obsession with Frida Kahlo :D

The green square is a little book which she hand-crafted with Christmas-Coldplay-mashups!

Since I don't want to spam this thread with pictures, I posted some pics of the book in the spoiler.

I can recommend to take a look at @Moniru 's mad crafting skills!

[spoiler=Booklet][ATTACH]7629[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]7630[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]7631[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]7632[/ATTACH] Inside the book, she hid even more presents :eek: [ATTACH]7634[/ATTACH]

Thank you very much! I

The book is awesome!! :heart_eyes:

• Like 4

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this week seems to be the week of the parcels!

Yesterday, my lovely surprise arrived!

Thank you so much @Moniru for being an extra elf and giving me the opportunity to participate, although I missed the deadline!

So everything arrived in this beautiful envelope:

[ATTACH=full]7627[/ATTACH]

Take a look at all the wonderful things she sent me:

[ATTACH=full]7628[/ATTACH]

How cute is this tiny pullover? What you see are just the ghosts of the chocolate because they seemed to have disappeared (yummi!)

That's just so much. She even remembered my weird obsession with Frida Kahlo :D

The green square is a little book which she hand-crafted with Christmas-Coldplay-mashups!

Since I don't want to spam this thread with pictures, I posted some pics of the book in the spoiler.

I can recommend to take a look at @Moniru 's mad crafting skills!

[spoiler=Booklet][ATTACH]7629[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]7630[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]7631[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]7632[/ATTACH] Inside the book, she hid even more presents :eek: [ATTACH]7634[/ATTACH]

Thank you very much! I

Moniru, that’s incredible!!! Did you make that bracelet? YeahWeDoYeahWeDo, I’m thrilled to see you get such a beautiful package after the amazing one you sent me last year! I pulled out your stars to decorate my little tree today! I still smile at the bookmarks and keychain every day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

My secret santa package arrived today!!! Such a lovely surprise and what an amazing start to the week ! Yaay❤ thankyou so muchJelena❤❤❤@Danceteacher you made my day! Thankyou so much for the lovely postcard from Bonn❤❄ it's so beautiful covered in snow! Would love to come an visit once.... I love the calendar full of lovely amazing pictures from your city!❤ It's so beautiful!! Thank you so so much for the flower of life book mark and the lovely Christmas ornament!! It's so beautiful and I love it ❤ thank you so much for the sweetest and loveliest card filled with confetti ❤❤ thank you so much for sending me the heart confetti from your Mylo tour and the stars and birds from A Head Full Of Dreams ❤❤❤❤ the chocolate arrived in one piece and didn't melt and it's so delicious ❤❤❤❤ I love it so much I'm going to take some to work with me tomorrow ❤❤❤❤ thank you so much for making my day and this Christmas so amazing! This is such an amazing start to the loveliest and amazing time of the year!! Hope your having an amazing day and have an amazing week ❤

I hope you have an amazing and lovely Christmas with your friends and family and have a wonderful amazing incredible New Year too!!!!

sending you lots of love and hugs ❤♥

Thankyou sooooo much again♥IMG_20171211_175152.thumb.jpg.de974c2954a54df34acf3660a37b87b2.jpg

IMG_20171211_173510.thumb.jpg.053d068a51f950c1cbb7f6c38ab3f48b.jpg

IMG_20171211_175144.thumb.jpg.734fbd20ef380edea00b950e6ad3a354.jpg

• Like 9

My secret santa package arrived today!!! Such a lovely surprise and what an amazing start to the week ! Yaay[emoji173] thankyou so muchJelena[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]@Danceteacher you made my day! Thankyou so much for the lovely postcard from Bonn[emoji173][emoji301][emoji300] it's so beautiful covered in snow! Would love to come an visit once.... I love the calendar full of lovely amazing pictures from your city![emoji173] It's so beautiful!! Thank you so so much for the flower of life book mark and the lovely Christmas ornament!! It's so beautiful and I love it [emoji173] thank you so much for the sweetest and loveliest card filled with confetti [emoji173][emoji173] thank you so much for sending me the heart confetti from your Mylo tour and the stars and birds from A Head Full Of Dreams [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] the chocolate arrived in one piece and didn't melt and it's so delicious [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] I love it so much I'm going to take some to work with me tomorrow [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] thank you so much for making my day and this Christmas so amazing! This is such an amazing start to the loveliest and amazing time of the year!! Hope your having an amazing day and have an amazing week [emoji173]

I hope you have an amazing and lovely Christmas with your friends and family and have a wonderful amazing incredible New Year too!!!!

sending you lots of love and hugs [emoji173][emoji813]

Thankyou sooooo much again[emoji813][ATTACH=full]7637[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7638[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7641[/ATTACH]

I am so glad it all arrived in one piece and in time - I have never sent anything to India before! It was really fast! Glad you like it. I am not at home right now but in Moscow, and there is no snow here which is funny as Germany is snowed in :)

• Like 7

Woo hoo! Deutsche Post has to be the best in the world. I can't beleive it’s already there! So glad you like my dodgy crafting skills, they’re far from perfect, but boy, it’s fun doing mashups!

Deutsche Post is doing an amazing job. The parcel was wrapped in two layers of plastic bags because of the snow.

Please keep on doing mashups! Still giggling about the fact that you wrote "Better than *Noel* Gallagher" next to Jonnys picture [emoji122]

No, but I did knit the little sweater ;-)

How is it even possible? (How tiny are your hands?) It's so cute an will definitely get a special place on my Coldplay-wall.

Moniru, that’s incredible!!! Did you make that bracelet? YeahWeDoYeahWeDo, I’m thrilled to see you get such a beautiful package after the amazing one you sent me last year! I pulled out your stars to decorate my little tree today! I still smile at the bookmarks and keychain every day!!!

I'm thrilled as well. Lovely to hear from you. It's nice to know that the bookmark and keychain got a new home in which they are loved. Last year, I made the same keychain for me as a prototype and it sometimes reminds me of you.

• Like 2

I am so glad it all arrived in one piece and in time - I have never sent anything to India before! It was really fast! Glad you like it. I am not at home right now but in Moscow, and there is no snow here which is funny as Germany is snowed in :)

Thank you soo much for the lovely amazing presents ❤❤❤❤❤ I really love them so much ❤ have an amazing time in Moscow ♥ wow! there's no snow in Russia?Don't worry I'm sure when you get back to Bonn you'll have snow❤❄ I love snow... Even though I haven't seen it in person....lol:)

Have an amazing day and week❤

• Like 2

9b1add5d9ba3f4e8aab1381b03b946d8.jpg

Stepsi, I love my Secret Santa package!!! I hung the confetti and will hang the adorable German wooden Santa and Train on my little tree I the background, (alongside Lena’s YeahWeDoYeahWeDo’s ornaments from last year!). I am so excited to now have a red Love button! Can’t wait to start in on the lovely chocolates! All I need now is for someone to translate the beautiful card!

“Froliche Weihnachten! Und ein gerunds, glucklicher neuer Jahr!

I’m pretty sure the first line isn’t Frolick in Wonderland, my husband’s (who is half German!) literal interpretation! But I like it!! Thank you Stepsi!!!

• Like 7

Stepsi, I love my Secret Santa package!!! I hung the confetti and will hang the adorable German wooden Santa and Train on my little tree I the background, (alongside Lena’s YeahWeDoYeahWeDo’s ornaments from last year!). I am so excited to now have a red Love button! Can’t wait to start in on the lovely chocolates! All I need now is for someone to translate the beautiful card!

I’m pretty sure the first line isn’t Frolick in Wonderland, my husband’s (who is half German!) literal interpretation! But I like it!! Thank you Stepsi!!!

It's funny how our decorations match.

The card says: Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy new year

• Like 5

On another note, I am very happy to say that I have received my package already as well. Same as last year, I was kind of worried when the doorbell rang, as I thought, who can that be, haven’t ordered anything and oh my god I hope it is not my son who has forgot that he has afternoon classes again … haha. Then it was a friendly postman handing me a package from sunny Italy. I thought this can only my secret santa!!! No way I was gonna wait to open it although it seems like a nice idea as well. I got a beautiful self-designed Coldplay Calendar, Chocolate and some lovely decorations. I really like the little dolly and the chocolate looks delicious. I was even happier when I found out that one of the chocolates is a dark one, since I do not tolerate cows milk that well. But I will try both anyway later on. So dear @FortyTwo42 thank you so much for taking extra care in putting together my little secret santa surprise.

Unbelievable that mine will be the first picture this year. Here it comes:[ATTACH=full]7619[/ATTACH]

Oh what an honor! My little package is the first picture this year! I'm so happy you like the calendar, it will walk you through 2018 :D

Merry Christmas to you all!

• Like 5

Ahhhh! I'm so glad it arrived in time and in one piece :blush: and I'm happy you like it! And what a luck I've chosen the red love button :yum

The wooden figures are handcrafted and from our local Christmas market. It's quite typical.

The translation of the card you already have by @YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo :grinning: Thought it would be nice to send a German card but forgot to translate it :eyes:

• Like 4

So excited because my Secret Santa package arrived today from Isabel in Mexico! She sent a lovely card, a beautiful ornament which is going on my tree right now, a sweet little bear (which my cat has tried to take away from me), and yummy candy!

Muchas gracias, Isabel! Feliz Navidad, and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Coldplayers!

SecretSanta2017.thumb.JPG.a5bd15c1b471b4e4fc3a3f32b3d2bded.JPG

• Like 11

So excited because my Secret Santa package arrived today from Isabel in Mexico! She sent a lovely card, a beautiful ornament which is going on my tree right now, a sweet little bear (which my cat has tried to take away from me), and yummy candy!

Muchas gracias, Isabel! Feliz Navidad, and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Coldplayers!

[ATTACH=full]7648[/ATTACH]

I'm so happy it arrived! I was worried it wouldn't arrive before Christmas but it made it! I'm glad you like it! Feliz Navidad everyone!

• Like 3