✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2017 [insert festive bells here]

SantaClaus

Worried...my package was delivered to San Francisco Monday. No word here. Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe not everybody feels like posting a picture. I haven‘t seen mine yet, but it should have arrived last week already ... let‘s just hope and believe it put a smile on someone‘s face even if it wasn‘t mentioned here

• Like 2

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been so busy these past few days with finals, so this post is a bit late, but i got my package from my secret santa this week!! @Sophia M thank you so much for this awesome gift, i love the card and the speaker is great, i've been using it everyday! :cheesy::heart:

I’m so glad it arrived and I hope finals went well! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! ❤️

• Like 4

I received my package from Moniru this weekend! Thank you SO MUCH, it's wonderful! Wow! I was speechless discovering all these wonderful items! Excited to taste the tequila-filled chocolate heheehehehe Also i already know i'm going to put that hot air balloon patch on the denim jacket i bought this summer, it will be absolutely perfect :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Hope you all have wonderful holidays!

DRRWjLfWsAEk-Hr.jpg

DRRWjLzW4AAKSZP.jpg

DRRWjLcWkAESc3S.jpg

• Like 12

I received my package from Moniru this weekend! Thank you SO MUCH, it's wonderful! Wow! I was speechless discovering all these wonderful items! Excited to taste the tequila-filled chocolate heheehehehe Also i already know i'm going to put that hot air balloon patch on the denim jacket i bought this summer, it will be absolutely perfect [emoji813]_eyes:[emoji813]_eyes:[emoji813]_eyes:

Hope you all have wonderful holidays!

DRRWjLfWsAEk-Hr.jpg

DRRWjLzW4AAKSZP.jpg

DRRWjLcWkAESc3S.jpg

an Aliens Notebook ? [emoji7]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

• Like 6

Woww what a beautiful presents you've all received!! :heart_eyes:

After seeing all the pictures I could not wait any longer, so I decided to open my package a week before Christmas eve!

1338613825_SecretSantaPackage.thumb.jpg.874c2a450d318db9c6c7b24c49cefba4.jpg

@Sara42, thanks a lot for your lovely presents!! :heart: The Christmas socks and the little wooden doll are so cute!! And not to forget the handwritten letter!

• Like 10

Woww what a beautiful presents you've all received!! :heart_eyes:

After seeing all the pictures I could not wait any longer, so I decided to open my package a week before Christmas eve!

[ATTACH=full]7656[/ATTACH]

@Sara42, thanks a lot for your lovely presents!! :heart: The Christmas socks and the little wooden doll are so cute!! And not to forget the handwritten letter!

Aw I'm so happy that you received this in time ( I didn't expect it to arrive there so early) and that you liked it, Merry Christmas:heart:

• Like 2

I sent my package on the 8th of December so I guess it should have already arrived :/

I got a note from the post office that there's a package waiting for me and it's probably t h e package :>

I think I'll pick it up tomorrow, can't wait [emoji173]️

Hello Alicja !!!!!! :heart: Your package has arrived at its destination in North wales !!!! :parachutes:

THANK YOU SOoooooo MUCH for all my wonderful gifts ! :heart:

I opened my package just before going out to watch a pantomime at the local theatre.( Typical British Christmas show) So the whole day has been so Christmassy for me - all thanks to you.

I'm thrilled with the concert wristband - and very impressed that it is something designed by your local fan club !

I love the little stone bracelet with the Tree of Life attached and the mandala, made by you, is gorgeous !

The concert confetti is wonderful too - it will be framed and on the wall in my Coldplay Corner very soon.

And your origami star is fabulous !!!! I think maybe you've seen my stars online ????? Haha !!!!!

And, of course, I'll be enjoying the chocolate bar. I'll keep it in the fridge and enjoy a piece at a time..... if I can keep my husband's hands off it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR THOUGHTFUL GIFTS - I LOVE THEM ALL and I especially liked the way you numbered each packet and sent a guide to them all !!!

I hope you have a super-duper Christmas and a very happy and peaceful New Year !!!! :party::party::party:

Lots of love from Jane :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :blush:IMG_0391.thumb.JPG.55b0f9a92e8b744f57556a90eea5f54b.JPG

• Like 8

Hello Alicja !!!!!! [emoji813] Your package has arrived at it's destination in North wales !!!! :parachutes:

THANK YOU SOoooooo MUCH for all my wonderful gifts ! [emoji813]

I opened my package just before going out to watch a pantomime at the local theatre.( Typical British Christmas show) So the whole day has been so Christmassy for me - all thanks to you.

I'm thrilled with the concert wristband - and very impressed that it is something designed by your local fan club !

I love the little stone bracelet with the Tree of Life attached and the mandala, made by you, is gorgeous !

The concert confetti is wonderful too - it will be framed and on the wall in my Coldplay Corner very soon.

And your origami star is fabulous !!!! I think maybe you've seen my stars online ????? Haha !!!!!

And, of course, I'll be enjoying the chocolate bar. I'll keep it in the fridge and enjoy a piece at a time..... if I can keep my husband's hands off it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR THOUGHTFUL GIFTS - I LOVE THEM ALL and I especially liked the way you numbered each packet and sent a guide to them all !!!

I hope you have a super-duper Christmas and a very happy and peaceful New Year !!!! :party::party::party:

Lots of love from Jane [emoji813] [emoji813] [emoji813] [emoji813] :blush:[ATTACH=full]7666[/ATTACH]

how lovely [emoji7][emoji178]

• Like 2

So wonderful ❤

Hello Alicja !!!!!! :heart: Your package has arrived at it's destination in North wales !!!! :parachutes:

Lots of love from Jane :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :blush:[ATTACH=full]7666[/ATTACH]

Hello Alicja !!!!!! :heart: Your package has arrived at it's destination in North wales !!!! :parachutes:

Lots of love from Jane :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :blush:[ATTACH=full]7666[/ATTACH]

how lovely [emoji7][emoji178]

So wonderful ❤❤❤❤❤❤ can't wait for my match to receive my package..... ❤

• Like 1

Hello Alicja !!!!!![emoji813]Your package has arrived at it's destination in North wales !!!! :parachutes:

Lots of love from Jane[emoji813]:heart:[emoji813]:heart: :blush:[ATTACH=full]7666[/ATTACH]

I'm so so glad you like it [emoji173]️

Have yourself a merry little Christmas Jane [emoji5]

I picked up my package today [emoji16][emoji16]

I don't know who sent it though - the lovely person from Lithuania please come forward!

Holy mackerel, the box was huge!

Inside I found some candy and a white Coldplay mug filled with tea bags [emoji173]

I'm a huge tea lover so you definitely hit the mark with this one

Thank you! [emoji173]

0eb3abccf2747f1952b23ae9798373de.jpg

• Like 9

I picked up my package today [emoji16][emoji16]

I don't know who sent it though - the lovely person from Lithuania please come forward!

Holy mackerel, the box was huge!

Inside I found some candy and a white Coldplay mug filled with tea bags [emoji173]

I'm a huge tea lover so you definitely hit the mark with this one

Thank you! [emoji173]

0eb3abccf2747f1952b23ae9798373de.jpg

I'm really glad you liked it, wasn't entirely sure about what to gift you, I went with something universal, what people usually like :) . I also forgot to put a christmas card inside the parcel, it was my first time doing an international shipment so I got a little nervous and the card just slipped out of my mind... Still!! On the card I wished you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, which I believe you'll have anyways!! :)

• Like 6

I'm really glad you liked it, wasn't entirely sure about what to gift you, I went with something universal, what people usually like :) . I also forgot to put a christmas card inside the parcel, it was my first time doing an international shipment so I got a little nervous and the card just slipped out of my mind... Still!! On the card I wished you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, which I believe you'll have anyways!! :)

Thank you for the package and the wishes [emoji173]

Happy Christmas! :)

• Like 2

Hi Alicja !!!

So you can see........ your gifts are now framed and are part of my COLDPLAY CORNER IMG_0394.thumb.JPG.627b063fec511529f2889b3ceb49b11b.JPG and I have been wearing my pretty bracelet today. Thanks again ! :D:heart::heart::heart::heart:

IMG_0393.JPG.78eafe9ffa31d023ba61c6549227af97.JPG

• Like 6

I got my Secret Santa package today :blush:

It was a nice package from @girl_in_the_band_tshirt all the way from California !

A card, a Christmas ornament with Humpty Dumpty (recognized him before i read the card :D), roasted almonds and a bracelet that says Believe in Love !20171222_132253.thumb.jpg.617ab128d573936687c7f5c7f50ec0f0.jpg

Thank you so much !! :heart:

And funny coincidence that I was your Santa back in 2015 and now you are mine in 2017 !

• Like 8