✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2017 [insert festive bells here]

SantaClaus

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still waiting to hear that my match has received her gift ! It had a very long way to travel but I posted it about a month ago ! :confused:

Fingers crossed.

Meanwhile......... what do we all think about the lack of a Xmas message from Coldplay ! :worried:

I'm shattered !!!!! :sob::broken_heart:

Just as well we have each

other

:sun::party::heart: :heart_eyes:.

I think the same but I am sure that packages full of love won't be lost [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

My package I thought it was lost arrived safe & sound with package number 2 at the same day in India [emoji16]

I am so happy so I got more confident my Secret Santa package will also arrive safly

yes I am so sad and dissapointed and heartbroken they didn't post anything...I only hope that nothing badly has happened...that they are all healthy, ok and had a great Christmas !

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Don't worry I'm sure your packages will arrive safe and sound... ❤❤❤❤❤ And I'm sure you're matches will love them when they receive them❤

• Like 1

Today I was at the customs office ( got a letter on Saturday that I received a package from overseas..Saturday's the office is closed) and it was my Secret Santa Package from @Shreya1975 [emoji7]

I had to open it a bit in front of the officers, said it's a gift and then I headed to a long day at work ....

At home I finally opened it and HOW MANY LOVELY and THOUGHTFULLY gifts came out of it [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

A heartwarming lovely letter ( once again I say I love your handwriting so much! ) and Christmas Card, lyrics printed on high quality paper like " Anything Is Possible " , " Don't go to war with yourself " , Chris ' speech from the last show, a Coldplay Christmas Card, lovely jewelery containing my fav colour [emoji170], an Indian potatoe snack ( looking delicious , I will try soon [emoji39]) , chocolate , lovely Christmas deco and Butterfly deco and ....a journal , kind of tour diary book with colourful pages and AHFOD pics of Coldplay and myself & Jonny on the cover !

also a CD from DUA LIPA and ( DVD ? ) from the Global Citizen Festival in Hamburg which I attended .

I will listen / watch over the weekend when I have more time [emoji8]

I was moved to tears !!

Maybe I should add that Shreya and me are already online friends since March and exchanged packages before and I am so happy we got to know each other ( because of a birthday video for Chris ' 40th birthday [emoji4])

this Secret Santa parcel is so full of love [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH from the bottom of my Coldplayer heart [emoji847][emoji8]

* big hug *

YOU ARE TRULY SOMEONE SPECIAL [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]b88ca9e97d945ec7bc10ccc25f31cd63.jpgd78163f3a2e7ab4c8276eebb9c33af31.jpg1e14801560ace996d9470ee5200b8cb5.jpgdf6282b5159d1905cbfba26eb8a8cbd3.jpgca9f18016710887cdbf69e57e66330c7.jpg289c18f58a3cd2be80bb02c95cdb6ff7.jpg019d5a94f0c2caa890c1dfce805dce47.jpga2288f9bb1855c38fee07b82f24f1b53.jpg

• Like 10

Dear Msilu,

I'm just leaving a little message here to let you know that you genuinely are a REAL LIFE ANGEL... :heart:

I really couldn't have wished for better :relieved:

E V E R Y T H I N G I S S O P R E C I O U S !!!

I was already wearing the beautiful "love" necklace & the light pink love button :innocent:

I used the lovely stickers and I can't wait to grow flowers & see how beautiful they turn into :blush:

Thank you for having taken the time to check what I like... :relieved: it sincerely goes right to my heart !!!

PLEASE TAKE CARE... :heart:

*sending you my best wishes, so much love, positive vibes...

...and everything I can for Christmas & New Year*

[MEDIA=imgur]a/0ux4C[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://imgur.com/a/0ux4C

Thank you so much!!! I enjoyed putting everything together and I'm really happy that you like it! Love to see everyone else's packages here as well, it gives me a real Christmas feeling :). I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and I wish everyone a lot of fun on New Year's Eve! :heart:

• Like 3

I think the same but I am sure that packages full of love won't be lost [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

My package I thought it was lost arrived safe & sound with package number 2 at the same day in India [emoji16]

I am so happy so I got more confident my Secret Santa package will also arrive safly

yes I am so sad and dissapointed and heartbroken they didn't post anything...I only hope that nothing badly has happened...that they are all healthy, ok and had a great Christmas !

Thanks for the encouraging words re. parcels. :)

Also - yes, it's beginning to worry me a little bit too about no Tweets from CP.:confused: But I am a bit of a worrier, so let's not go further with that idea........

Think only positive thoughts :)

• Like 2

Today I was at the customs office ( got a letter on Saturday that I received a package from overseas..Saturday's the office is closed) and it was my Secret Santa Package from @Shreya1975 [emoji7]

I had to open it a bit in front of the officers, said it's a gift and then I headed to a long day at work ....

At home I finally opened it and HOW MANY LOVELY and THOUGHTFULLY gifts came out of it [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

A heartwarming lovely letter ( once again I say I love your handwriting so much! ) and Christmas Card, lyrics printed on high quality paper like " Anything Is Possible " , " Don't go to war with yourself " , Chris ' speech from the last show, a Coldplay Christmas Card, lovely jewelery containing my fav colour [emoji170], an Indian potatoe snack ( looking delicious , I will try soon [emoji39]) , chocolate , lovely Christmas deco and Butterfly deco and ....a journal , kind of tour diary book with colourful pages and AHFOD pics of Coldplay and myself & Jonny on the cover !

also a CD from DUA LIPA and ( DVD ? ) from the Global Citizen Festival in Hamburg which I attended .

I was moved to tears !!

Maybe I should add that Shreya and me are already online friends since March and exchanged packages before and I am so happy we got to know each other ( because of a birthday video for Chris ' 40th birthday [emoji4])

this Secret Santa parcel is so full of love [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH from the bottom of my Coldplayer heart [emoji847][emoji8]

* big hug *

YOU ARE TRULY SOMEONE SPECIAL [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

Yes, Shreya is certainly a very special Coldplaying friend !

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Today I received the most precious little package from IRanAway which blew my mind away! :heart_eyes: - Sorry, pun unintended.

It includes:

- A copy of the 2017 Paris show setlist - a concert I would've loved to attend but I couldn't

- A Viva La Vida tour announcement - a Coldplay live period which I completely missed even if I was already a fan because I was too young to attend a gig, according to my parents (:oops:)

- A copy of a Frankfurt show sign which actually reminds me, if read out of context, how Coldplay (and coldplayers) are indeed my friends and family

- A Heidelberg postcard - to be honest, I've wanted to visit that city for ages

- ... And confetti all the way!

IMG_7965.thumb.jpg.365ab4d0c35ad907ffb344a147808d6b.jpg

So, even if I'll dm you soon, I'll say it here too: THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH, I loved everything!!! I hope you received something equally as special :heart:

• Like 5

Merry Christmas everyone! My package still shows in Transit and it has reached the destination town since three weeks. This is strange. Lets hope for the best!

Mine did the same. Dec 7th. :[emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Today I received the most precious little package from IRanAway which blew my mind away! :heart_eyes: - Sorry, pun unintended.

It includes:

- A copy of the 2017 Paris show setlist - a concert I would've loved to attend but I couldn't

- A Viva La Vida tour announcement - a Coldplay live period which I completely missed even if I was already a fan because I was too young to attend a gig, according to my parents :)oops:)

- A copy of a Frankfurt show sign which actually reminds me, if read out of context, how Coldplay (and coldplayers) are indeed my friends and family

- A Heidelberg postcard - to be honest, I've wanted to visit that city for ages

- ... And confetti all the way!

[ATTACH=full]7682[/ATTACH]

So, even if I'll dm you soon, I'll say it here too: THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH, I loved everything!!! I hope you received something equally as special :heart:

Glad that it arrived, and sorry it was a bit late ! :)

I was moved to tears !!

* big hug *

YOU ARE TRULY SOMEONE SPECIAL [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]b88ca9e97d945ec7bc10ccc25f31cd63.jpgd78163f3a2e7ab4c8276eebb9c33af31.jpg1e14801560ace996d9470ee5200b8cb5.jpgdf6282b5159d1905cbfba26eb8a8cbd3.jpgca9f18016710887cdbf69e57e66330c7.jpg289c18f58a3cd2be80bb02c95cdb6ff7.jpg019d5a94f0c2caa890c1dfce805dce47.jpga2288f9bb1855c38fee07b82f24f1b53.jpg

My dear sweet Amazing Lovely Maren❤❤❤❤❤❤

I'm so happy you finally received my package... I must admit when I found out that the package is held up in customs, I was quite worried.... I'm so sorry you had to go through customs to receive my package... I have no idea why it was not sent from customs to your house address..

I actually wanted to apologise for my handwriting as it is very small and when I start writing letters, my handwriting can get quite bad...

I can't tell you how happy it makes me feel to know that you liked everything in the package!!it was such a joy to to put together

I hope you like the bracelets and the earrings... And do let me know if you like the potato snack and chocolate (it can be eaten at any time of the day) the snowman blue Santa hat stocking were in blue and I knew how much you love that colour, I just had to send it to you.... I was looking for cards in a shop when I saw the butterfly shaped holder and I knew it's something different and something you would like... the book I sent is AHFOD themed ❤ I know you keep lovely journals for every adventure you go on... so I thought I would make a personal journal for my amazing, wonderful lovely beautiful Maren❤❤❤❤❤ yes, there are two CDs... One is Dua Lipa's self titled album and the other one is of Coldplay's Amazing set during Global Citizen Festival Hamburg 2017... ( Keep a close eye for Aoal )

Watch/ listen to them whenever you're free❤

Aww don't cry my sweet lovely Maren ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ you are so sweet,lovely, amazing and wonderful!! You deserve all the loVe and happiness in the world ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Yes!!!!❤❤❤I'm so happy we've met and are such good friends! You're Amazing!! And I really feel like I don't deserve to have a friend like you Maren!!!! You're so sweet and wonderful!

I'm so happy you liked everything in the package and I hope it was worth the wait...

You are Someone Special too ❤ remember: everything is possible if never give up and if you believe in LoVe❤

Sending you lots of love, positive vibes and the biggest hugs too❤❤❤❤ love you so much ❤

Have an amazing day and a week❤❤❤

• Like 1

Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year bring you happiness, love, health and joy!

I received my package a few days ago and it's AMAZING! I didn't expect it would be as wonderful as the last years', but I have to admit you always surprise me! Thank you so much @Snowwhite!!! There were a card and 4 super cute little packages: an amazing necklace with a star (thank you so much, you're a sky full of stars), a bunch of chocolate (they are DELICIOUS), a lovely Christamas decoration (my mum loved it!) and a little square with the Viva la vida cover album (you knew it's my favorite album, didn't you?)

Thank you so so so much! I send you all my love from Italy and I hope you can feel it :heart: IMG_20180101_200840.thumb.jpg.dfcf06e1f13fb33b95fb83e2b34daa8f.jpg

IMG_20171214_104835.thumb.jpg.43fe7fa111e77cf6f6b4947a31ecfcc0.jpg

IMG_20171214_173349.thumb.jpg.e071420eb05c58c7bd4251192cde0c56.jpg

IMG_20171214_173419.thumb.jpg.fda5d1255cb21a710c96ba951be5c1ba.jpg

• Like 7

Hello!

Few days ago I received a package from my Secret Santa, who turns out to be Barbora G. form Czech Republic!

There were so many things inside the box, I could't believe how kind and friendly people from all over the world are.

Although my gift arrived after Christmas, it was the best New Year's gift I had ever received :) Thank you, Barbora, and may your 2018 be bright and full of dreams <3 Thanks!

Rūta G.

Lithuania, Vilnius

DSC_0329.thumb.JPG.4cec49317457d864ef20622bc9c0923c.JPG

• Like 6

Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year bring you happiness, love, health and joy!

I received my package a few days ago and it's AMAZING! I didn't expect it would be as wonderful as the last years', but I have to admit you always surprise me! Thank you so much @Snowwhite!!! There were a card and 4 super cute little packages: an amazing necklace with a star (thank you so much, you're a sky full of stars), a bunch of chocolate (they are DELICIOUS), a lovely Christamas decoration (my mum loved it!) and a little square with the Viva la vida cover album (you knew it's my favorite album, didn't you?)

Thank you so so so much! I send you all my love from Italy and I hope you can feel it :heart: [ATTACH=full]7691[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]7692[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7693[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7695[/ATTACH]

Yay, I'm glad that you received it and that you like it!! And yes I did a little research on what your favourite album was ;)

• Like 2

Well, I'm back to normal after the holiday now. I really hope everyone here has enjoyed a happy Christmas and a super new year.

BUT - sadly, I'm still waiting for my Secret Santa package to arrive at its destination......... and I know my recipient is waiting too.

BooHoo. :confused:

" Don't ever give up " I tell myself.................................. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I just received my secret santa package all the way from Bratislava, Slovakia! Thank you so much Natália (@Nutty loves Coldplay) I love everything! There were some chocolates, peanut and coffee wafers, dried apples, a Slovakia pen, confetti from 3 different concerts (2008 Vienna, 2012 Prague, 2017 Vienna), and a very beautiful card. Thanks Natália, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope all the best for you this new year! ❤️

666247643_ColdplayingSecretSanta.thumb.jpg.1c808837f31efaa1f39acf47d2ced037.jpg

• Like 7

I just received my secret santa package all the way from Bratislava, Slovakia! Thank you so much Natália (@Nutty loves Coldplay) I love everything! There were some chocolates, peanut and coffee wafers, dried apples, a Slovakia pen, confetti from 3 different concerts (2008 Vienna, 2012 Prague, 2017 Vienna), and a very beautiful card. Thanks Natália, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope all the best for you this new year! ❤️

[ATTACH=full]7703[/ATTACH]

Yayyy !!You got it, fantastic! I am glad you liked it :blush:

Thank you! Christmas was really nice and I also wish you all the best for this year! :sun:

And thank you @iamsue!

And I would love to thank sweet Jana @AlwaysInMyHead for the secret santa package I have received from her! It arrived a long time ago, I just kept postponing to send the pictures here, sorry about that... :(

But the package was so awesome! And check out the card... I though it was a very beautiful christmas card from shop until I took a closer look... It's hand-drawn! Totally awesome! You are very talented @AlwaysInMyHead, keep on doing this! ;) And I love the sweets, they are really nice and yummyyy :yum

PC191738.thumb.JPG.2ebaa9315f01a4acda9df0ce45f9dd72.JPG

PC191735.thumb.JPG.cb839b19953fc03da2bcce9b0892f450.JPG

PC191737.thumb.JPG.4ba7757ad6e69c3faba7338dfb189a83.JPG

• Like 8

Yayyy !!You got it, fantastic! I am glad you liked it :blush:

Thank you! Christmas was really nice and I also wish you all the best for this year! :sun:

And thank you @iamsue!

And I would love to thank sweet Jana @AlwaysInMyHead for the secret santa package I have received from her! It arrived a long time ago, I just kept postponing to send the pictures here, sorry about that... :(

But the package was so awesome! And check out the card... I though it was a very beautiful christmas card from shop until I took a closer look... It's hand-drawn! Totally awesome! You are very talented @AlwaysInMyHead, keep on doing this! ;) And I love the sweets, they are really nice and yummyyy :yum

[ATTACH=full]7708[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7709[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7710[/ATTACH]

Phew, I'm so glad it arrived... already started to be very worried.

You're welcome, I enjoyed to draw the little card very much! : D

• Like 2