✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaleidoscope EP - Elimination Game

I ran away

A L I E N S 4

Hypnotised 3

AICTAIY 2

A L I E N S has been condemned to crossing your eyes for a lifetime :pensive:

Final round ! These two songs are still hovering in hope some scope tonight sees the light:

All I Can Think About Is You

Hypnotised

I vote for AICTAIY !

• Like 2

And now you're condemning my other favourite, Hypnotised :worried:

I promise you I love Hypnotised as much as AICTAIY, but Jonny's solo is out of this world, the 1, 2, 3 thing reminds me of ;) I RAN AWAY ;), it has that beautiful bass intro... Ahhhh it's very difficult but I have to vote for one!

• 2 weeks later...

Oops, I totally forgot about this game o_O

Hypnotised 7

AICTAIY 4

Hypnotised can only think about what ain't. People had to choose, and they just saw it from different views.

And the winner is...All I Can Think About Is You ! It is the only thing left - that's true :p

This was the first part of a planned series of elimination games on all studio releases. The idea would be that the winning tracks of all albums/EPs then battle each other in one grand final elimination game (This was once proposed by another forum member who did this kind of games during the last hiatus two years ago, but never came to be.) - here is the next game:

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-head-full-of-dreams-elimination-game.110996/

• Like 3

Didn't we already do a pre-Kaleidoscope grand elimination? I'm pretty sure I ran it because I remember making everyone first break the tie between Politik and AROBTTH. Not saying I don't want to do it again, but I thought there already was one...

Didn't we already do a pre-Kaleidoscope grand elimination? I'm pretty sure I ran it because I remember making everyone first break the tie between Politik and AROBTTH. Not saying I don't want to do it again, but I thought there already was one...

Oh my god, now that you mention the tie between Politik and AROBTTH I do remember this ! I'm so sorry, this has totally slipped my mind. Can't even remember which song won.

I was thinking back on the elimination game series made by a user called "thetwinparadox" or something, do you remember them ? I always had stuck in my mind that somehow he disappeared and we never did the elimination of AHFOD or the grand final. Or was it that series that you ran the final for ?

Oh my god, now that you mention the tie between Politik and AROBTTH I do remember this ! I'm so sorry, this has totally slipped my mind. Can't even remember which song won.

I was thinking back on the elimination game series made by a user called "thetwinparadox" or something, do you remember them ? I always had stuck in my mind that somehow he disappeared and we never did the elimination of AHFOD or the grand final. Or was it that series that you ran the final for ?

Yeah I'm not sure either, but let's do another one now that Kaleidoscope is out!