✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Advice please

Simon7

At my local restaurant there is a girl that I like. I have been a few times with family etc.

I saw her on Facebook and she was single.

I am due to go back there with work possibly

Shall I add her and chat to her or wait till I possibly see her again?

Any thoughts. Thanks.

Glad you trust this community

Im not an expert but the first impression is important. If i were you i would wait and do a nice impression.

But dont wait too much, don't drag it "Not gonna leave it until its much too late" [emoji6]

That's indeed quite long to wait. I second Gsilva's suggestion of somehow trying to make a meeting happen earlier. But I wouldn't just add her on Facebook (unless you already know her reasonably well and have talked to her). I can only say of my own personal experience that random adds/chat attempts come across as quite stalkerish. I'm no longer on Facebook but when I was I always ignored strangers trying to add me or chat with me.

That's indeed quite long to wait. I second Gsilva's suggestion of somehow trying to make a meeting happen earlier. But I wouldn't just add her on Facebook (unless you already know her reasonably well and have talked to her). I can only say of my own personal experience that random adds/chat attempts come across as quite stalkerish. I'm no longer on Facebook but when I was I always ignored strangers trying to add me or chat with me.

She’s already found us on Facebook. When we gave her a tip.

Isn’t that what facebooks for

She didn’t add me.

I didn’t want to bore you with details so that you get a understanding I will. We gave her a tip first visit. She went home and told her mum a nice family tipper her la la la etc and had a look in fb like we all do. He mum actually knows my dad.

She didn’t add me.

I didn’t want to bore you with details so that you get a understanding I will. We gave her a tip first visit. She went home and told her mum a nice family tipper her la la la etc and had a look in fb like we all do. He mum actually knows my dad.

If your families know each other, it's indeed less weird if you try adding her on FB. I originally thought there was no connection between the two of you. How do you know she looked at your FB wall, though ? :D

if you know each other a bit, or your families know each other, its a pretty simple operation. if she works in a restaurant, could you pop in by yourself while she is working? for coffee? make sure you tip her well, and talk to her if you have the chance. personal attention means everything in food service. and she will notice you if you are nice to her at her job. :)

• Like 2