✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Unheard and obscure Coldplay songs

I am guessing that when you say obscure songs that you mean songs that aren't on their 7 "main", commonly-known albums. If I am assuming this right, then:

Have you ever heard Moving to Mars or Gravity? Those are two of my favorite lesser-known songs of theirs.

And, Postcards from Far Away (on Prospekt's March) is just beautiful.

It's sure fun to dive into their lesser-knowns, especially the oldest ones. Have you heard Ode to Deodorant? :)

• Like 1

There are just too many ! :D Some of this band's best work was on B-sides or is altogether unreleased. Search Youtube for Coldplay B-sides and unreleased songs.

Some gems are: I Ran Away, Things I Don't Understand, Proof, Crests Of Waves, Careful Where You Stand, For You, Harmless, A View From The Top...

• Like 5

A bunch of great rare songs have already been mentioned! Reminds me that I should listen to them again. It has been a while.

Hmm, what else...?

Off the top of my head, I definitely recommend Pour Me, Animals, A Spell A Rebel Yell, Bucket For a Crown, and No More Keeping My Feet On the Ground.

The original version of See You Soon is great, but the Live 2003 version is spectacular. Do give it a listen!

And while Moses is one of the better-known "obscure" Coldplay songs, most people haven't heard this version. I think it's even better than the Live 2003 recording, which is the best-known version. The band is absolutely on fire.

• Like 4

There are just too many ! :D Some of this band's best work was on B-sides or is altogether unreleased. Search Youtube for Coldplay B-sides and unreleased songs.

Some gems are: I Ran Away, Things I Don't Understand, Proof, Crests Of Waves, Careful Where You Stand, For You, Harmless, A View From The Top...

I've actually listened to a lot of songs on YouTube but there are so many and people are recommending ones I've never found and they are often ones I like much more than some of the stuff I've found!

I want to find those hidden gems like you say!

love

Freya

• Like 3

• 3 months later...