✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What’s Coldplay Up to?

Anna Rentz

Hey guys... I’m not quite sure If there is a thread for this already, but often times throughout the week I wonder where in the world the band is, and what they are doing [emoji4] I know it’s quite impossible to know all of the details , but if anyone has some news sources I am unaware of, I’d love to hear it[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

they are in hiatus.

They all are taking some rest after the AHFOD tour.

but we have news about almost every member, less news about Jonny for some reason, but I bet he's taking rest too.

Enviado de meu SM-T111M usando o Tapatalk

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there will be a new tour and a new album 2018, that might not be true though? I don't know.

Well, a new album and new tour in 2018 is way impossible, but I'm almost sure they will release the dvd (Live 2017) this year.

I read on Coldplaying that they will come back in 2021.

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there will be a new tour and a new album 2018, that might not be true though? I don't know.

Enviado de meu SM-T111M usando o Tapatalk

• Like 2

Chris bought some olive oil at the grocery store with Dakota Johnson on Sunday while Guy was driving around vintage cars in Italy.

Yes! This is the info I was looking for . Thanks[emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Later this year a film will be released called " Wings For Coldplay". It follows Chris, through his childhood, alongside Mila Furstova, the artist who designed all the Ghost Stories art work. Details pop up here every now and then : https://twitter.com/hashtag/wingsforcoldplay?src=hash

Also, a recent visitor to 'The Bakery' (London) spoke to one of the roadies who told her that Jonny had hurt his hand ! Poor Jonny !

• Like 4

Later this year a film will be released called " Wings For Coldplay". It follows Chris, through his childhood, alongside Mila Furstova, the artist who designed all the Ghost Stories art work. Details pop up here every now and then : https://twitter.com/hashtag/wingsforcoldplay?src=hash

Also, a recent visitor to 'The Bakery' (London) spoke to one of the roadies who told her that Jonny had hurt his hand ! Poor Jonny !

That's not good.

I'd say Jonny's hands are on the top 10 things necessary to make a Coldplay album.

• Like 5

That's not good.

I'd say Jonny's hands are on the top 10 things necessary to make a Coldplay album.

Yes, me too. It was certainly very worrying news. :worried: Just guessing - but maybe it's a recurrence of repetitive strain injury. He had an operation on his wrist several years ago. Not knowing the truth makes us worry more.

• Like 4

This is taken from Billboard 2011 :-

Buckland is characteristically understated about his fretwork. "I think I've gotten quite a bit more confident," he says. "A few years ago I had tendonitis in my wrist, so I stuck to playing simple things that I could keep going through. I had an operation, and I can play a bit more now."

• Like 2

This is taken from Billboard 2011 :-

Buckland is characteristically understated about his fretwork. "I think I've gotten quite a bit more confident," he says. "A few years ago I had tendonitis in my wrist, so I stuck to playing simple things that I could keep going through. I had an operation, and I can play a bit more now."

Poor J

• Like 2

Wow I am really excited for Wings of Coldplay! It would be interesting to learn about Chris Martin's childhood

• Like 2

This is just a hunch but I wouldn't be surprised if Chris had a solo album before and if Coldplay makes another album.
This is almost impossible. He stated it a lot of times that he wouldn't make a solo album. The only possible thing is that he meanwhile he will feature in someone else's track.
  • Like 3

This is just a hunch but I wouldn't be surprised if Chris had a solo album before and if Coldplay makes another album.

It would be very surprising. Coldplay are under contract with Parlophone for another couple albums.

The management have stated they are taking a break and plan to come back with something really special, and would tour in 2021 at the earliest.

I'd bet my life savings that Chris doesn't come out with a solo album between now and the next Coldplay project.

• Like 4