arushofjacktothehead

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry for this guyssss

Here's my review

1. I think I've heard this song before. Energetic indie rock song. The beginning and ending reminds me the KEP Edit of Hypnotised. Perfect for a powerful opening.

2. 70s vibes in this one. Lovely vocals. Simple instrumentation matched perfect with the vocals. Kinda weird outro though .

3. The first thought is that this is a movie soundtrack. Moody ambient in the first half and then some orchestral music driving to a classic guitar solo. I really liked that instrumental track.

4. Well you named this Life Without Water lol, I wanna know why, I don’t think he sings that. Very good rock ballad a bit Oldplay styled.

5. Ooooh I like this one. Nice guitar riffs all over. This is definitely going down to my playlist. I got nostalgic with this song, not sure why. This one could also be an AROBTTH B-side.

6. Indie-country song. Fast tempo, unique song, a lot of good drumming, but not my cup of tea. It’s a bit too loud for me .

7. How haven’t I heard this before! A charming acoustic version of Don’t Panic. Suits in this point of the tracklist.

8. Experimental song with a subtle synth and weird drums and time signature. Again 70s feel to this one. The vocals are a bit monotonous. I can’t decipher the lyrics, but they sound very deep and meaningful.

9. Acoustic guitar song. I’m into this melody. Then a guitar riff comes in the background. Sounds like early David Bowie stuff, so early 70s. I think this is Pink Floyd.

10. Lana Del Rey Ride. I know this song and is absolutely fantastic. Unlike most other songs of Lana this one has very prominent instrumentation. Pretty lyrics and nostalgic melodies. One of my favourites by her.

11. A lovely orchestral 70s song. It reminds me of some old Greek songs from old movies. A Slavic language for sure. Probably Czech. As the source should be @M Marks The Spot.

12. Classic U2 song, very good, I’ve never heard this before. Oooh Bono you have a wonderful voice... Wow love the instrumentation and the production is super. The Edge at his finest. Brilliant.

13. It reminds me of Track 2. Lost Years. Nice strings in there. Minimalistic song.

14. Lovely acoustic song. It reminds me of some slow Brazilian songs with acoustic guitars. A great way to end this tracklist.

To sum up, this tracklist was an ode to 70s ballads, a fusion of old songs and new 70s nostalgic songs. Most of the songs were chilling and subtle, not into your face stuff. I liked it a lot and some of these songs are on repeat these last days for me.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...